event planner , wedding planner
0433 212 315
FUNCTIONS, EVENTS AND WEDDING PLANNING
PERTH, WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Modernise Functions, Events and Wedding Planning are there for YOU. We will listen to your wants, needs and your desired outcome for your function and execute to make your event exceed your expectations and a memorable one without a hitch.
At modernise, we offer the very best attention to your function using only the very best like minded people where passion is priority of making your day or event unforgettable.
We can be involved in as much or as little of your event. We will turn the blank canvas into a work of art.
Founder of Modernise Functions, Events and Wedding Planning is Shantell Smith is a highly motivated and passionate person who loves to turn a dream and idea into a living reality. Most of all, Shantell listens to her clients vision and executes their desired function, event and wedding into the 'Event of the Year', one that will only be remembered and talked about.
Shantell will always offer a suggestion or alternative to an expensive option if the budget is discplined to will make sure the outcome will still have the same execution. Shantell is a passionate fan of DIY, a very crafty and modern person and will to save you money whereever possible. For example - why hire something when you can DIY and keep them as keepsakes for another purpose later.
Shantell has a wondeful database of service prodividers and is in close liaison with them to make sure she is up to date with new venues, seasonal colour arrangements, new products and services on the market to be able to offer the best to her clients.
Shantell is very Entrepreneurial, hard working and a mother to her 2 year old daughter Mia and Wife to Husband Tim. Shantells background has been in Real Estate (11 years), Aviation (2 years) Oil & Gas, and has had a few small business along the way.
Although these industries are different, the common denominator between all of them is a passion for the organisation of all the functions and events that she co-ordinated at each of the employs.
Shantell says "Above all, making the clients function, event or wedding a wonderful and memorable experience is priceless and as long as her clients are happy thats all that matters".
[/h]CORPORATE SERVICES (Include but not limited to)
* Corporate events and functions
* Team Building days
* Corporate retreats
* Award evening galas and balls
* Seminars (large and small scale)
* Launch and relaunch parties (Business extensions
* Expos and fetes
[/h]WEDDING SERVICES (Include but not limited to)
* Ceremony and reception planning
* Catering and beverage guidance and organisation
* Wedding gown and bridal party guidance and
* Groom and groomsmen organisation
* Floristry - DIY guidance or professional
* Wedding cake - DIY guidance or professional
organisation including the taste trials
* Wedding day vehicles (i.e. Limousine organisation)
* Ceremony organisation (pastoral or celebrant
* Guest seating plans and structures
* Table and guest favours (guidance and organisation)
* Hair and Makeup (attend make up trials and
* Photography (organisation)
* Videography (organisation)
* Decorations at ceremony and reception (organise and
* Music (Organisation of DJ, band and entertainment)
* Hired services (organisation and oversee of hired
chairs, tables, centre pieces, backdrops, lighting
[/h]PRIVATE FUNCTIONS (Include but not limited to)
* Private special aged Birthday parties (i.e. 60th)
* Wedding renewals
* Themed birthday parties
* Themed occasion parties (i.e. Australia Day,
Halloween, Easter, Christening, Graduation etc)