event planner, wedding planner
Forever Wedding and Event Planning is a small familiar company established in 2012.
Me and my partner in this small company are professional and educated by QC Quality of Course.
We have been working in catering since long years, in different parts of this industry, we work with customers, we know people and their wishes.
We know how an event dinner/lunch has to be, a wedding cake how has to look like, a decoration how has to be, we know the venues and where we have to go.
We have experience event and wedding planning and you can believe your event or wedding will be for you and perfect.
My name is Julianna Lehr, I am 26 years old and I am coming from Hungary.
I have been living in UK since 2009 with my partner and we came to learn the language, learn professional in catering because we are both chefs.
I have been working in Catering since 12 years now. I started as a waitress, than I changed to the kitchen and I was Pastry Chef and then started to learn Chef and Gastronomy.
Last year I started to be interested in Weddings and Event Planning so I found this Course and I started to learn to be more professional.
We have our own specialist for hair and makeup, a handsome Head chef who arrange all your ideas for the menu wishes and a fantastic Pastry chef who can create your dream wedding cake of course with many tastings.
Creating outstanding events and wedding we can offer:
• Totally stress free event planning
• Creative and inspirational ideas
• The best suppliers chosen by our head chef for the perfect event menu
• We respect your confidentiality
• We will never give client details to any third party unless for the sole purpose of the wedding
• We will represent each client fairly and honestly
Each theme, concept and idea is researched and presented to you dependents upon your wishes and your budget.
All our couples receive a Forever Wedding pack which we have carefully designed and put together to guide you along your day.
This Wedding Information Pack will include:
• Everything we have discussed and all our decisions throughout your consultation, meetings and emails.
• A wish list and detailed brief on the wedding design and planning
• A wish list and detailed brief in the wedding menu and the wedding cake
• A list of all the suppliers chosen with all the relevant information
• Your budget tracker and guest list spread sheets
• Historical Traditions
• Ceremony Etiquette / Civil Ceremony Etiquette
• Key information for a Reception
• Seating Ideas and Plans / Arrangements
• Toasts and speech Etiquette