Marsha Greene Designs
home stager, interior decorator, interior redesigner, professional organizer
Spring Hill, TN
Dream-able, Lovable, Enjoyable
I grew up in a small town in North Carolina. I learned at an early age that you need to live your life day to day like it's your last. I have always had a passion for writing and photography. Combining these two passions has always been a dream. I moved to Nashville in June 2017 to follow my dreams. It has been a great journey, so far.
Interior design is not just a career – it’s a passion. I love meeting interesting and eclectic people, and enjoy the variety of experiences a design career provides.
On a personal level, I have an immense appreciation for a range of design periods and styles. For me, spaces truly work when balance is created through contrast. They should tell a story about the people who inhabit them.
As an interior designer, I am required to design ultimately for my clients. This flexibility, along with an ever-changing industry has imbued me with an innate sense of creative freedom. Today, contemporary design has to encompass several key issues: financial, social and importantly, environmental points of view, all of which need to be addressed by client and designer, together.
Interior Design Services:
• Client consultation to ensure a creative, functional, and beautiful design plan
• Selection of furniture, antiques, lighting, fixtures, finishes, fabrics, rugs, finishes and
• Color/fabric schemes and lighting plans
• Space planning, i.e., maximizing the layout and proper flow of space
• Custom furniture, window treatments, soft goods, and cabinetry/casework design
• Green, healthy and locally made design options
• Budget development, refinement, and tracking
• Ordering, tracking, inspection and delivery of all furniture, furnishings, fabrics and
• Coordinating schedules, installation, moving, and temperature-controlled storage
• Electronic proposals, documents and invoices
• Partnering with specialists including art consultants, professional organizers, relocation
specialists and others trades that bring ease to life's little stresses