Let Sonalitas help make your wedding day stress free!
Sonalitas are an independent professional team of ladies who specialise in offering a coordination service at weddings and events. They have a full understanding of the various Hindu wedding ceremonies and are able to fully communicate with your family and guests in Gujarati, Hindi and English.
The team are at hand throughout the wedding or event and are approachable, flexible to accommodate last minute changes, and understanding to the needs of the Bride & Groom and your invited guests.
The Sonalitas team are the eyes and ears on the day to ensure your service providers deliver as agreed. We give attention to those finer details of the arrangements that you have made to make your wedding special to you and your invited guests.
With over 10 years experience between us, we pride ourselves in being one of the most competitive teams in the industry. We have worked very well with a variety of service providers, to name a few:
Caterers: Sayona, Anapurna, Sapna, Ragamama...
Mandap & Decor: Wed in Style, Mystique, Flower Power....
DJ/Music: Shiv Gopal, Melody Express....
Priests: Rajubhai Pandya, Ravi Shastri, Vasudev Mehta....
To ensure the Bride & Groom have a relaxed wedding ceremony we act as your personal assistant and undertake the following:
• Work closely with the Bride & Groom’s family throughout the planning stages and on the day.
• Provide support and guidance if required via email/phone.
• Assist in finding service providers if required, and give a varied choice for your selection.
• Provide a detailed schedule of the day which, once agreed, is distributed to all suppliers.
• Contact appointed service providers and be the main point of contact on the day.
• Coordinate with your suppliers on the day to fulfil their obligations on time.
• Usher your invited guests & ensure any latecomers take their seats with minimal disruption.
• Coordinate both Bride & Groom entrances, ensuring all are guests are seated at the time of entrance giving it the special attention it deserves.
• Assist with the group photolist.
• Set out reserved labels on chairs, wedding explanations or put up signage as required.
• Oversee and coordinate with the venue manager, caterers and other service providers.
• Liaise with family members to manage gift boxes & visitors book.
• Monitor the action of service providers for delivery.
• Settle balance payments with suppliers if required and as pre-agreed.
For the reception we:
• Oversee the changeover
• Count and check the no of tables and set up as per the floorplan.
• Check place settings as per your guest seating list.
• Receive delivery of the cake and oversee the set-up.
• Liaise with the caterers.
• Direct guests for drinks reception/canapés.
• Assist in seating guests as per the guest list/seating plan, particularly the elderly and disabled.
• Liaise with the DJ and coordinate the couple’s entrance.
We can arrange make-up and mehndi artists, provide contacts for service providers, make guest seating boards and gift boxes.
Our families would like to thank you both for making our wedding such a special day. It was something we'll all remember forever and a lot of it comes down to the hard work and preparation performed by you both up to and on the day itself. We've had a lot of positive feedback with how well the day ran and how smoothly everything went, despite us trying to pack so much into one day!
Trupti & Chetan (Parklands)
Thank you both very much from the bottom of our hearts for all the hard work you put in to make our Poppy's wedding an unqualified success not only last Saturday but from the very first moment that we ever met. Without you both we would have been completely at sea; you have kept closely in touch all the way through and allowed us to grow in confidence that everything would turn out OK on the day. You both looked ultra smart on Saturday and were extremely professional and efficient but so much more than that you have been true friends to us and we can never forget your kindness.
Poppy & Allen (Surbiton High School)
I just wanted to take this opportunity on behalf of my family and myself to say a massive thank you to you and Nita for your services on Saturday 24th July. Sonal you have been an absolute pleasure to work with right from the beginning, really professional, helpful and efficient. Thank you to both you and Nita for all your hard work and efforts on the day. We still have guests complimenting us on what a beautiful wedding it was, so thank you for helping to take the stress out of planning it as much as possible.
Sonal & Nirav (Rennaisance Heathrow)