Lisa A. Levy
event planner , wedding planner
We can make your Event any type of Exceptional!
EvenTastic! (Internationally Certified Event and Wedding Planners) is a full-service event planning and management company serving all of the HRM (Halifax/Dartmouth/Bedford/Sackville) and beyond. We devote our professional style to any type... and any size... of event - from theme parties, fundraisers, meetings, conferences and tradeshows, as well as weddings. We offer flexible full (or partial) planning packages, which includes consulting sessions and day-of coordination, tailored to suit the budget, personality and lifestyle of each of our clients. Our professionalism, attention, and respect shine through, so you will glow!
My name is Lisa Allison Levy and I am an “Internationally Certified Event and Wedding Planner”. I have 7 years of Event Planning experience and am passionate about ‘making things happen successfully’! My on-going pursuit of learning and education derives from my many years of employment with Dalhousie University, where I completed my Certification in Business Management. My most recent career as a Senior Executive Administrator and Branch Coordinator; whereby I was planning many corporate events, I was able to gain a keen balance of business acumen, customer service, productive communication and organization, graphics production, as well as the importance of cost-effectiveness. During this invaluable time, I have come to respect the need for professionalism and excellence and strive for these in all aspects of my life. I believe it takes a special niche to attentively understand and respect what people want and to execute that wish with the utmost care and precision!
I like to stay involved with the community and keep abreast of the business world. This is my third year of volunteering my time to the Bide Awhile Animal Shelter, in the areas of sponsorship, assisting with the ‘Ceilidh for Critters’ Auction Benefit and remaining a member of the Organizing Committee. It is opportunities like this that give me the chance to meet many wonderful people and share in many adventures and memories. My family and friends are a very important part of my life but sharing new memories with new friends and colleagues is a big part of my life as well.
My passion and years of experience, for event and wedding planning enables me to grasp a client’s dream and make it a reality! It could be a small theme party, a fundraiser, a meeting or convention, a private function, or a large wedding.... for every occasion, I positively think there is a solution! Each event, and each client, is a unique project that requires ample research and concise, attentive communication to meet and exceed those expectations. I want to save my client precious time, money and simply make them as happy as I am, planning their special event!
EvenTastic! We offer a wide-range of services:
- Event planning and management for any type of event: This includes an initial consultation to discuss all areas of your event, including the budget. We can offer a flexible full (or partial) planning package for the entire event, as well as day-of coordination.
- Party Planning: theme, or no theme, we can take care of all the details, from balloons and decor, games, catering and whatever else you see fit....we can find so many ideas!
- Wedding Planning Services: full (or partial) planning of your wedding from start to finish. This, includes arranging such things as the invitations, a church, wedding cake, venue, reception, photographer, limousine services, flowers, catering, etc.
- Decorating Services: We can decorate for any event and do it with style and flair! You have so many options and we can help you make it a simple but fun process.
- Custom Graphics: we can produce invitations, flyers, brochures, postcards, etc. Imagination is key!
Event Planning is time-consuming and can be stressful, especially if you have a busy schedule. Let me take away that worry and manage all the details for you. Please feel free to call me at any time..... I would be delighted to discuss any options with you!
Lisa A. Levy