Hi! I’m Lacie, owner and principal stager of Laced Interiors. Having been an executive assistant for the past 12 years, I finally decided to do what brought me joy and fulfillment, honing in on my love of home design and phenomenal architecture. Staging allows my creative juices to flow, all while aiming to put a smile on home owners faces by maximizing the selling price of the home! I also specialize in professional organization that allows me to create a manageable, clutter-free, yet stylish space. I am here to not only help attract buyers of all types but to also create a place for everything, easing the stress that often comes with disorganization. Let’s chat about how Laced Interiors can meet all of your staging and organizing needs.
A staging consultation involves gathering information on your needs and walking around the exterior and interior of the property. This includes:
- On-site consultation to include a thorough evaluation of the entire home
- Formal written report with recommendations, room-by-room checklist with summary of priority items, provided within 48 hours of consultation.
Vacant Home Staging Design
For home owners, builders, and agents alike! Vacant homes typically sit on the market and sell for less than expected. Potential home buyers can not visualize how the space will function without furnishing and decor to give them a reference point. A vacant staging involves providing furnishing, decor and color consulting for an unoccupied home. After the initial consultation, we will provide:
- Checklist of to-do’s before staging begins
- Hands on design (all furniture and accessories based on budget)
- Paint revision and curb appeal suggestions, including contact information for contractors
- Set-up, delivery and take-down
A professional organizing consultation involves a thorough analysis of needs, priorities and scope of the project. During this consultation we will:
- Walk through and discuss the areas needing optimized organization, assessment of long/short term return on investment & what we can accomplish by working together
- Prioritized list of action items, provided within 48 hours of consultation
Provides you with the tools required to transform your space into one that enhances your personal and professional life, all on your own.
- Consultation & formal written report including checklist of to-do’s & go-forward recommendations
After the initial consultation, we will begin our sessions together based on your individual needs. These can range from:
- Decluttering, time management, room-by-room reorganization, removal of donation items, downsizing, paper & email management, on-going organizational tips and tricks, and more!
Additional Services as Requested
- Add-on Organizational Services to Staging
- Monthly Maintenance & Follow-Up
- Paper & Information Management Organization
Before I knew Lacie I had no idea the value of organization. My life moves fast at times, and every second matters. After she transformed my space, it added so much more efficiency to my day-to-day process, and piece of mind in my nightly preparation