event planner , wedding planner
With experience and education in many aspects of the event industry, let me apply my skills to making your event a perfect success!
Who am I- I am a small town girl with a big city attitude! Having grown up in a small town, I was able to learn many hands on aspects of events such as decorating and catering. Having moved to the city to further my education in Managing a Business, and working for yet another Special Events company in the entertaining aspect, I have gained much knowledge in the industry and am eager to apply it!
My design is purely simple... It is what you, the client, are asking for. I have seen and done large scale events for 400 people at a convention Center, to a small wedding of 50 at an intimate restaurant. What you ask for is what I will execute.
Diploma in Business Adminstration- Management Studies
International Wedding Planner Certification (soon to be of course!)
3 years working for a decorating company:
- Dealt with all rental processing and returns
- Mainly dealt with linen and dish processing
- Assited clients in choosing colour schemes as well as centerpiece packages, and any other decorating items required (chair covers, overlays, silk flowers, table setup, dishes, candle holders, and more!)
- Designed the different table setups for display in the showroom of the office
- Dealt with the retail wedding supplies as well (cake toppers, guestbooks, toasting flutes, garters, and more!)
1 year working for a small restaurant & catering company:
- Experience cooking or preparing the food chosen by a bride & groom for their event
- Also have experience serving at events
2 years working for a Disc Jockey and Special Events Company:
- Events Coordinator for 2 years
- Deal with approximately 25 events per weekend
- Help clients choose their special songs for their event (first dance, fatherédaughter dance, and more!)
- Help clients with the flow and process of their event
- Assign the proper DJ for the event based on information provided by the client (place of employment, age, musical preferances, background, interests, what they believe the guests will enjoy, etc.)
- Deal with the DJs and ensure that they have the right information and organize where they will be going for each event.
- Deal with follow ups for the DJ as well as the client to ensure the event went smoothly and perfectly.
Consultations, Guidance, Workshops, Vendor Comparisons, Wedding Party Help!, Stag & Doe Guidance, Rehearsal Guidance, Day of Event Services, and more.
Personalized Packages and Pricing Available
-Packages are created based on customer needs, created specifically for you!
-This is to ensure you are not paying for services you will not use in a package...
Please Contact for more Information