The ultimate royal treatment for the king and queen to be, or the king and king, or the queen and queen...
Provides the couple with a transcendent experience, from our initial meeting to our final goodbye before the honeymoon.
I aim to bring back nobility and decorum into modern weddings, whatever your budget may be.
Duchesse, French title for Duchess, was historically considered the highest rank below the monarch's wife. Hence the name of my wedding planning assistance and consulting: I ensure the success of your memorable day by overseeing every detail, so that the first step you both take into this new married kingdom is one filled with elation.
I am an eager, fully bilingual (English & French) 26 year-old Communications graduate.
I have yet to plan my first event but have attended and assisted several friends with their own special day. Also, I am well-traveled and well-versed in the worlds of fashion (College degree in Fashion marketing), design and event coordination.
I constantly thrive to offer the very best, and when placed in my hands, any rock turns into a diamond: let me prove it to you.
Review the wedding packages below and do not hesitate to request a complimentary one hour consultation* with me to start planning your royal day!
*First hour is free, consecutive hours are $50 per hour.
I offer a free snapshot service (amateur) with any service selected, which I randomly take while we plan your wedding together. Additional memories for you and your loved ones of the months prior to the special day... The album will be given to you as a wedding present 2-3 weeks following the wedding date.
*Includes Queen for a day Planner Service (see bottom of page)
Up to 5 hours planning can be used for any of these activities:
- Deliver baskets to hotel for your out-of-town guests;
- Negotiate group room blocks for you and your guests;
- Coordinating and contracting transportation for you and your guests;
- Selection process of professional vendors;
- Menu planning meeting, menu tasting;
- Guidance in the final selection of flowers, centerpieces, linens, tabletop and other event decor;
- Assist in selecting design, color(s) and flavor(s) of your cakes.
Services include, but are not limited to: phone calls, face-to-face meetings on your behalf, vendor arrangements, vendor e-mails, and contract negotiations.
Includes everything in Countess Service, plus the following benefits:
- A total of 10 hours of planning;
- Printed Instructions sent to each attendant 2 weeks before wedding with times, places, expectations, etc.;
- Offer musical suggestions for ceremony/reception.
Includes everything in Marquise Service, plus the following benefits:
- A total of 20 hours of planning;
- Budget Management (recommendations on how to develop and stay within a budget);
- Contract negotiation skills/reviewing vendor contracts before you sign them
Includes everything in Duchess Service, plus the following benefits:
- Unlimited Planning;
- Theme Development (if needed);
- Vendor services selection and coordination (Reception venue, church, photographer, videographer, florist, etc.);
- Confirm vendor services to ensure everything is in place for your day;
- Assisting with selection of favors, attendant gifts, parent gifts, table numbers and place cards;
- Coordinating hotels for out-of-town guests;
- Maps for ceremony and reception site (production costs paid by bride/groom);
- Assembling, addressing and mailing invitations (invites, calligraphy and postage paid by bride/groom);
- Respond card tracking;
- Guest list and table/floorplan seating assistance;
- Final consultation to go over all details of the wedding;
- Coordinating wedding rehearsal (assistance with processional and recessional).
Queen for a day Planner Service
Leave all the little wedding day tasks to me. Working with vendors or surprises that may arise throughout the day can prove an unnecessary stress. I handle the following to make your day a success:
- Ceremony Program suggestions and layout;
- Review program before printing for errors, etc.;
- Arrive at least one hour or more prior to ceremony;
- If church coordinator, work in conjunction;
- Assist wedding party, family members, and guests as needed on wedding day;
- Organize wedding party, ceremony procession and recession;
- Keeping in touch with the bridal party to know there whereabouts at all times and follow timetable;
- Cue musicians and work behind the scenes monitor the site for any interferences;
- Seating instructions for Ushers;
- Determine where the videographer and photographer will shoot from;
- Personal Assistant to the Bride;
- Assist with order of receiving line and head table setting if needed;
- Confirmation of Vendors to confirm services one week prior;
- Coordination of Events at Reception (dining, first dance, toast, cake cutting, garter toss, bouquet toss);
- Coordinates band staging and setup, lighting, power, attire, and manage the pace of the evening with the bandleader through repertoire and sound levels
- On-site Troubleshooter
- Be certain the tables are organized the way you designated with the correct number of chairs, favors, etc. before you and your guests arrive at the wedding reception;
- Oversee all vendor commitments and make sure they are fulfilled to your standards
- Coordination of the collection of gifts at reception and organize where all of your wedding presents/cards will be transported;
- Pack up all items belonging to you at the end of the night;
- Keep the Bride and Groom from seeing each other before the ceremony and line bridal party up for ceremony;
- Contact for flower delivery at church, pin corsages and boutonnieres on, remove moisture from bouquets and distribute to bridal party;
- Alleviate last minute problems and stresses, emergency kit on hand for unexpected mishaps;
- Assist guests with seating cards by finding their table/seat at reception.
- Liaison to kitchen staff and banquet manager to serve the needs of the bride and her family, supervise wedding and reception to make sure it is smooth;
- Assist Photographer in rounding up friends/family members for pictures before ceremony;
- Distribute final payments to vendors;
- Gratuity Guidelines.
This service includes up to 10 hours of wedding day coverage. Unlimited e-mails, phone calls and/or in-person meeting with client to discuss and finalize plans.
A questionnaire pertaining to the plans, vendors, attendants and much more will be filled out so that we have a snapshot of the day.
If I am not familiar with your ceremony and reception sites, we will also visit to see layout and meet the on-site contacts for questions.
E-advice, guidance and support
This is a service where you can email me anytime when you have questions and need advice on your wedding planning. Brides struggle with etiquette issues, general questions, and need advice on how to handle certain things.
Simply email your ideas, concerns or questions and we will respond back with the information you need. No planning assistance, simply your own personal "fairy godmother" via email.
Bridal consulting & referral service(up to 2 hour consultation and my preferred vendor list is included)
This service is for clients who opt to plan the wedding themselves but are simply looking for guidance on vendors. I will help you locate pre-qualified vendors for your event and work to find the best professional vendors for your budget and style in your area.
Conceptualize(up to 3 hour consultation)
Three hours with a certified wedding planner and brainstorm ideas for your wedding day, learn cost-effective solutions to reduce your wedding budget and even a few vendor recommendations.
Preferred Vendor List
This service is perfect for the bride/groom whom don't have time to research reliable and reputable vendors in each category.
Additional planning hours can be purchased with any package. An accurate record of all time spent on phone calls and meetings made on your behalf will be kept. Upon request, my record keeping can be sent to your attention at any time during the planning process.
Secure your date on my calendar with 1/2 down of package cost. Remainder is due 2 weeks prior to event date. Final invoices for any extra hours purchased will be billed immediately after event and due within 2 weeks of event date.