event planner , wedding planner
Spruce Grove, AB
Striving to Deliver Flawless Personal and Corporate Events from Concept to Completion!
An Unforgettable Affair is “Striving to Deliver Flawless Personal and Corporate Events from Concept to Completion!” We are an event planning and management company based out of Spruce Grove, Alberta serving the Edmonton area. The owner of this company is Nicole Scott, who has extensive experience in this field. We offer a range of services, covering the needs of our clients from large company retreats, to small intimate weddings, and any function in-between. An Unforgettable Affair plans to create a niche in this market by offering an environmentally friendly approach to planning and hosting events such as conferences and seminars and main
Nicole Scott is a Certified Event Planner. She has been involved in arranging multiple events such as weddings, corporate meetings and team building activities. Nicole has previously worked extensively in the customer service field; and professionally as a Retail Manager for the past five years, where she was responsible for a team of thirty employees in a high volume and fast paced environment. Nicole has also completed her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology; where she excelled in studying different aspects of human behaviour, scientific processes, and counselling techniques. Nicole’s main strengths are providing excellent customer service, having a keen sense of business, planning, multitasking, and creativity. Her hobbies include scrapbooking, swimming, fashion, and spending time with her family.
An Unforgettable Affair, plans and manages corporate and personal events. Our services include but are not limited to:
1. Budget analysis, budget maintenance, and timeline and payment schedule construction.
2. Guest list and/or registrar preparation.
3. Event design including theme, invitations, décor, menu, rentals, and seating arrangements etc.
4. Concept creation of necessary advertising and marketing materials, forms, and booklets etc.
5. Selection, booking and confirmation of venues, hotel rooms, entertainment, catering, and transportation etc.
6. Speaker coordination including travel and hotel, materials and handouts, and any equipment needs.
7. Continued consultation throughout the planning process.
8. On-site coordination on the day(s) of the event.
9. Supervision and management of all vendor arrivals, set ups, and departures.
10. Decoration set-up and take-down at the event (please ask for details).
11. Any required follow-up activities.
Additional bridal services may include:
1. Coordination of rehearsal, ceremony and reception.
2. Management of gift collection.
3. Sourcing of bride and bridesmaids` dresses.
4. Honeymoon planning.
Other services may include but are not limited to:
1. Do-it-yourself projects.
2. Etiquette and protocol.
3. Personal Shopping.