Be the trendsetter
welcome to the website of Sabrina Kong, freelance fashion stylist from Malaysia working in Kuala Lumpur.
Since going freelance, Sabrina's talent and eye for detail has seen her styling work published on Cleo Magazine.
Sabrina is available for Commercial and Personal Styling.
1. Personal shopping
Option1: Shop with stylist
- The stylist plans a shopping trip suitable for your budget and lifestyle. The stylist will help you with picking the garments by showing you where to shop and where to save. Together you will pick out the best pieces for your wardrobe essentials.
Cost: $100/hour for the first 3 hours
$50/hour for each additional hour
It also includes new wardrobe summary with suggestions on how to wear and style the new pieces. Average shopping trip is around 2-3 hours and we will be able to discuss about the new wardrobe update in 3 hours of less.
Option 2: stylist shops for you
- The stylist does all the shopping without you having to go to the mall. After the stylist have picked out the new clothes for you to wear they will then be delivered to your doorstep, and you will have to schedule a meeting with the stylist for a personal fitting to take place in your own home.
Cost: Up to 15 pieces -minimum purchase of $100
Up to 21 pieces -minimum purchase of $175
2. Style consultation
- Stylist will help to create a personal style profile by discovering your body type discussing about the most flattering clothing types and style for your figure and also teach you about the basics and latest trends on how you can incorporate them and develop your own style. You can also ask and get answers on what to wear and how to dress to make you look the absolute best for your occasions.
Cost: Phone ($40) Video Chat ($55) In person ($75)
- 15% off for Friend referral
- 10% off on your Birthday Month