event planner, wedding planner
Don't dream it, be it!
Norma offers a wide range of event planning services from fundraising, birthday parties, corporate events and weddings. Norma's attention to detail and time management is second to none and she is able to work to tight deadlines.
Norma has always had an interest in event planning and from an early age gained experience planning family events. Taking her interest in event planning into her workplace she became the "go to" person when corporate events were on the agenda.
Norma has been a manager in the Health & Social Care sector for the last 20 years and has gained further event planning experience organising health promotion awareness, team building activities and celebration events. Norma enjoys a challenge and thrives on working with tight budgets and timescales.
To further her professionalism within the events management industry, Norma is currently studying for her International Event and Wedding Professional Certificate.
Complete Planning From £3000
- Supporting and guiding you at every stage of the planning process
- Taking away the stress and worry of planning the day
- Managing all aspects of your day’s preparations, up to and including the day itself
- Ensuring you have as much or as little involvement in the planning process as you want
- Sourcing, negotiating, booking and liaising with local suppliers
- Keeping you fully updated on all aspects of the planning process face to face, on the phone, through email or via Skype
Partial Planning From £2000
- Working with you to create a cohesive theme.
- Setting up a planning Timetable
- Plan your budget
- Source, book and liaise with outstanding suppliers
- Help you get your event back on track
Wedding Day Count down From £750
- Meet to discuss your requirements and details you have planned.
- Create planning schedule for the day
- Contact every supplier to confirm plans and timings
- Manage the day and act as main point of contact for suppliers
Venue Search From £150
- Shortlist three venues that meet your specifications
- Visit your two favourite venues with you
A Helping hand From £50 per hour
- Provide advice and assistance on any aspect of your event
I used Gwenyn Events to plan my wedding and everything was just perfect. They planned all aspects of the day from Stationery to Venue and all things in-between. On the day they handled everything without a fuss including four place changes on our top table. We were very impressed with the day which was made stress and hassle free. My Husband and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to plan a wedding and I look forward to working with them again for events in the future.