Bel Air, MD
The Ultimate Celebration is our Passion!
Planning the ultimate celebration is our passion. We are committed to giving you an unforgettable experience from the first consultation to an absolutely flawless event. Whatever your dream is, we will bring your vision to life. Whether your celebration is a party for two or gala, we can orchestrate your special event.
We are a boutique style company specializing in military ceremonies, birthday, church, corporate and special events. Exquisite style, meticulous planning, flawless execution and unprecedented service are what we are known for. With over 5 years of experience and a sincere passion for our work, you are in great hands. We can guide you quickly and efficiently to exactly what you are looking for and save you much time and energy in the process.
Owner and CEO, Pamela F. Bowman, directs a team of experienced and stylish planners. We are passionate about what we do!
Boomerang Event Planning Business was started in 2007 by Pamela F. Bowman.
She started the company after planning military ceremonies, social and family events. She is a Certified Event Planner from the Quality of Course School of Event Planning, and a member of the Event Planners Association.
Pamela earned her event stripes planning for military and social events. She has over 20 years of management experience as a Veteran where she served on teams that earned her multiple excellence awards and military accolades. She serves on numerous committees in addition to participating in many social-events year round.
• Corporate Events. Trainings, seminars, workshops, exhibits, company Christmas parties, product launchings, promotional events, select team-building, and other marketing events.
• Private Celebrations Events. Occasions such as small weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, holiday occasions like Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, Fall Festivals and alike.
• Other Events. Educational tours, graduations, fashion shows, awards night, beauty pageant, sport events, prom celebrations, memorial services.
• Military Events. Retirements, Award Ceremony, Promotions, Graduations.
• Full service planning and management. This includes the over-all management of the event from stage one up to the day itself of the event.
• Mid- service management. On this type of service, the client already made the initial planning for the event and hires a professional event planner to execute the plans. On this type of service, the client and the events planner are working closely during the progress of the management.
• On-site service management. This type of service is for clients who prefer to do the full planning and coordination of the event. Events planner is hired only to oversee and monitor the flow of the event on the day itself. Clients with a tight budget may choose this type of service where a minimal fee is charged rather than the other types of services.
To anyone who is considering Boomerang Event Planning: I highly recommend them!