Savi Designs

Lea Savidan

home stager, interior redesigner, professional organizer

Lea Savidan
Calgary, AB
403-561-6581
hello@savidesigns.ca
Certifications

When you let go you create space for something better

So, what is it you plan to do with your wild and precious life? For me, it's helping my clients create space, balance, find comfort and contentment in their lives.
With some encouragement and guidance, I can help you achieve this by teaching you helpful tricks on letting go, reorganizing and redesigning to create better flow and space within a room.

A little about myself, I come from a small mining town in the heart of British Columbia's Cariboo. My roots are deeply embedded in the free-range lifestyle of exploration and sanctuary found among the trees and moss. I moved to Calgary, Alberta many years ago and have since adapted to the fast-passed lifestyle of city living. Over the years I have attended many different life workshops, classes and events to find a deeper meaning and understanding of self. I have been lucky enough to see and experience some of the most stunning sights this world has to offer. The mountains, waterfalls and rivers in Canada, the beaches, seascapes and wildlife in Costa Rica and vast deserts and Great Pyramids in Giza.

What I understand as fellow creature of habit and comfort is how monotonous life can become, the same day in and day out activities we learn to tolerate, but never grow from. I am here to help you shake things up, let go of items that no longer serve you and to help create space, find more time, and save money in the long run so you can get out into the world and start achieving those goals on your bucket list.

Services

Organize your Home - Home is where we're suppose to feel safe, supported and nurtured. Achieving balance at home can be challenging when we have so many things pulling us in different directions. it can be hard to find time and stay focused. But by creating a system for simple upkeep and organization I can help you give the best gift to yourself and your family.

Organize your Office - Our work place is where we feel accomplished, find fulfillment and are proud of our daily doings. The last thing you should be feeling is stress! I can help you achieve the ultimate work space with clearing and streamlining and upkeep systems.

Interior Staging - Let me help you prepare your home for the real estate market and give it a fresh look! Only 10% of home buyers can visualize the potential in a home that hasn't been properly staged, that means the other whopping 90% of home buyers will dismiss it and walk away, drastically reducing your odds of a sale.