Enchanted Events & Occasions
event planner, wedding planner
Creating moments that last a lifetime
Hello, welcome to my profile.
My name is Janet McElhinney, I’m a bubbly, creative, inquisitive, and quirky 24-year-old.
I love the opportunity to help people. What I mean by that is everyone imagines these beautifully bespoke events and occasions but may not know how to bring all the elements together, that is where I step in.
I decided to become an Event and wedding planner because I love to organize. I would love the opportunity to plan events of all shapes and size.
I love the idea of the creativity and the process of many little things coming together to evolve into ‘the’ event that everyone is talking about.
I hope that once you have read through my profile that you will use my expertise as a ‘tool’, yes, your friends may have planned ‘A party’……. but we will plan and execute ‘THE party’ that everyone will be talking about, long after it occurs.
I’m new to the industry but don’t let that put you off. I’m currently working towards my International Event & Wedding Planning Professional Certification (IEWP).
I have a unique outlook on life, I believe that anything is possible but it depends on what your willing to sacrifice.
I would love the opportunity to help you with your event, so get in touch and email me and we can set up a consultation, or a skype appointment I am flexible – remember I am here to help you….. not inconvenience you.
I look forward to hearing from you very soon.
I started my education in County Durham, England.
I studied Beauty therapy and massage therapies, which I enjoyed but felt I needed a new challenge so, Upon moving back to Renfrewshire Scotland, I decided I needed a career change.
I researched different courses and careers and decided to enroll with QC career school to learn everything I needed to know to become a professional event and wedding planner.
I live in a flat with my springer spaniel called Trixi and my two guinea pigs Albus and Moony – Yes as you may tell I am a bit of a geek!
I have many other interests which include blogging, Instagram & Pinterest addiction, reading, movies, TV shows, learning and experiencing new things, socializing and going to the gym.
• I will arrange with you to meet face to face or if not possible a Skype call, this is when we will discuss how you envision your “event” or “wedding” to look or become.
A bespoke tailored plan to suit your needs:
• If you only need certain aspects planned for you, or if you're part way through the planning process and need some last-minute help to bring it all together then I’m game! I can tailor a plan to suit your needs.
Day of coordinating services:
• I will oversee the day the event is held and all activities included. I will direct, problem solve, and be available when needed. I am here to make sure your event or special day goes off without a hitch!
Complete planning services:
• This service includes all aspects of the planning process from the get go. I will create mood boards, meet with you several times, keep you up to date on progress, give you budget updates, problem solve, book vendors, locations, make bookings, check in to see we are still on the same page, schedule a rehearsal, as well as personally oversee the event and activities on the day to make sure that everything flows as it should!
Event & occasions I cater for:
• A range of milestone parties
• Private events
• Religious rite events
• Corporate events
• Public & business events
• Industry events
• Engagement & wedding events
• I offer a range of payment arrangements either per hour, fixed price, or percentage of event costs.
• I also offer payment plans
I welcome anyone who has an event or occasion in mind to get in touch to discuss the limitless possibilities!