event planner , wedding planner
Whether you’re planning a small get together or a large event, “Dreams Do Come True” will bring together your theme, cuisine, fashion and se
“Dreams Do Come True” is a stress-free planning and shopping connection, saving you time and money, and providing peace of mind, as well as offering the ultimate in creativity at your event. Our expertise encompasses the following:
• Engagement parties
• Bridal Showers
• Wedding Rehearsals
• Post wedding luncheons
• Honeymoon travel planning
• Corporate events
• Social galas
• Family gatherings
• Holiday parties
• Retirement parties
• Birthday parties
• Sweet 16 parties
• Baby showers
• Bris ceremonies
I am a certified Event and Wedding Planner – owner of the company “Dreams Do Come True” located in Chesterville, Ontario (just South of the city of Ottawa, Canada), and serving people in the Ottawa, Kingston, Cornwall triangle. I love planning and organizing social events, and my flair for colour and fabric to create any desired mood is an important element of my expertise.
I grew up in London, England, emigrating to Canada at the age of 22. I got my start in event planning 15 years ago while working for a major Ottawa law firm as the Administrative Assistant to the Managing Director. He liked parties – so guess who had to arrange them and make sure they succeeded in grand fashion. As time went on I moved my focus and my career from the law firm to my own business so that my obvious talents in the area of design and planning could flourish.
“Dreams Do Come True” is a full service event planning company offering:
• Hourly or full event consultation
• Advice with respect to venue, budget, content of party and other professionals to be used, such as caterers, officiants, photographers, disc jockeys, travel agents, etc.
• Negotiations and bookings with all or any professional services required, such as caterers, officiants, photographers, disc jockeys, travel agents, etc.
• Planning and preparation
• Booking transportation and accommodations for one or many individuals if required
• Coordination of all events and people involved
• Organization of clean up at the end of the event
• Payment of accounts