event planner, wedding planner
Designing and Executing Memorable Events!
My name is Angelina Ursini and I am a certified Event and Wedding Planner. I am passionate about creating events that create memories that will last a life time. Using unique ideas and venues, I will design and execute an event that will leave your guests speechless.
My passion for event planning started when I read; “Simon Says, Live, Dream a Passionate Life” by Simon T. Bailey. At the time I was currently enrolled in school to become a teacher. I decided to follow my new dream and went back to college. I graduated from Humber College’s Recreation and Leisure program in 2007 and have been planning events ever since. I worked in a high end banquet hall as the Event Coordinator for three and half years where I learned the ins and outs of wedding planning and executing an event. From there I moved to working as an Event Planner for Carassauga, Ontario’s largest Multicultural Festival, 2nd largest in Canada.
While working for these companies I was achieving my certification through online course work. I completed the International Event and Wedding Professional program and decided it was time to branch out on my own and develop new clients and relationships.
Over the past five years, I have planned and executed over 300 weddings and over 200 social events. I find excitement and great reward seeing the looks on my client’s faces, when I help make their dreams come to life. I have built relationships with vendors in the industry that will help create a spectacular event.
If you want your event or wedding to be a night your guests will talk about for a lifetime, then I am ready to assist you. I promise to design and execute a memorable event!
Services include, but are not limited to the following:
• 1 hour free consultation
• An in-person consultation 4 weeks prior to the wedding to review your plans
• Full access to your wedding planner at any time
• Assembling your wedding day agenda to ensure every detail is covered
• Contacting all vendors on your behalf in the week leading up to the wedding to confirm product and service details, and ensure timing
• Attending the wedding rehearsal if needed
• By your side before you walk down the aisle to fluff your train and veil as needed
• Present at your reception location prior to guests arrival checking your table linens, place settings, decor set up, and cleanliness. I may also put out your place cards, guest book, framed photographs etc if required
• During the reception, I will be the primary contact for any questions from the DJ, hall or catering manager, and photographers so you will not be bothered unless completely necessary.
• Personal monthly checklists emailed to you to keep your planning on track
• Post wedding follow up
• Honeymoon agenda, if requested
Packages are designed to meet the needs of each bride and groom, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
"Thank you so much for all your help with our wedding, May 30, 2009. You were so gracious and understanding that it made the entire planning process pleasent and hassle free. We were so happy with how the wedding turned out, and we will always remember how much you helped us."
Ruwani and Anil, May 30, 2009
"Thank you for making my son's confirmation so fantastic and memorable."
Cherylann, Tullio and Alec Baldasarra, May 22, 2010
" Thank you for all your help in preparing for our wedding. We had a beautiful day and everything went smoothly."
Mike and Nadia Gundert, 2009