Congratulations, You're getting Married!
Your wedding day is the most important day of your life, and having everything go perfect can sometimes be a challenge. Sometimes having someone there to help with all the details and little things that go wrong on your big day will make everything a lot less stressful for you.
Currently I am planning my own wedding and I have enjoyed every minute of it. The day I decided to become a wedding planner was the day that I realized that after my wedding then what?... I love looking through all the magazines and going to briadal shows that for it to be over was not what I wanted. Helping other people has always been an interest for me and what better way to help people then to help them plan the biggest day of their life.
Full Wedding Coordinating:
- Free initial consultation
- Budget Management/Planning
- Customized, comprehensive timeline designed for Your wedding
- Style and theme consultation
- Contract negotiation and review
- Gift registry assistance
- Guest list Assistance
- Rehearsal dinner planning and coordination
- Day of your wedding coordination/direction for both ceremony and reception
- Vendor selection and recommendations
- Unlimited phone calls and emails
(For those couples that enjoy planning their own wedding)
- Free initial Consultation
- Review Your wedding plans
- Confirm your contracts
- Distribute a detailed timeline to all vendors
- Supervise/coordinate at your rehearsal, ceremony and reception