0771 809 3692
Creativity, Success and limitless possibilities from consultation to conclusion
An Event co-ordinator and Wedding Planner experienced in managing projects ranging in size and diversity, from major product launches to international conferences. Working as both an internal and external consultant, and event organizer, skilled in taking the client brief, and translating it into a comprehensive plan with clear budget parameters, and time lines. Delivered more sustained internal projects, involving the re-vamp of corporate hospitality and catering strategies, problem analysis and solution, and the day to day management of facilities, as well as founding and managing an event and project management consultancy.
REPRESENTATIVE EVENTS AND PROJECTS
Designed, marketed and managed a series of investor meetings, exhibition attendance, and conferences in Dubai, the UK, and the US.
• As an external consultant, worked directly with the CEO of Al Barakah Investments to bring about this multi million $(AED) project.
• Sourced and introduced new investors to this major property development company, via a series of domestic meetings and conferences in the UK and US, and arranged customised 4 day events in Dubai for potential clients.
• Arranging accommodation organised hospitality and hosted seminars to inform on Dubai culture and infrastructure.
• Delivered increased market exposure for the client and greatly increased sales activity.
Managed a major public product launch seminar, attracting 800 delegates.
• Built this comprehensive 2 day promotional seminar, and sourced a top international speaker to lead and inspire delegates to work with, and buy the company’s on-line self development training programmes and products.
• Sourced and managed all accommodation and travel arrangements, registration, publicity, on-line payment and registration systems, liaison with sponsors, and the management of all Pre, during and post event sales.
• Achieved a commercial return of 25% of delegates buying on the day, and a further 50% making purchases within the following 6 months.
Led major hospitality, catering and event management transformation project.
• Acting as an internal consultant, re-vamped the entire catering department for this Asian food co-operative with 1000 employees,
• Drove culturally sensitive changes in working practices, terms and conditions of employment, and the structure of the department in order to meet the companies continuously evolving need for quality, and the ability to attract its personnel to use the facility.
• Overcame language constraints through the design, and use of highly visually oriented training materials, powering the implementation of change in areas such as the setting up of new staffing rotas, and company protocols.
• Organised monthly themed events, to boost internal sales, and introduced feedback cards to check the effectiveness of changes.
• Sourced new equipment and was responsible for the budget, including the recruitment of new team members to carry the strategy forward.
• Achieved a resultant 60% rise in take up of the internal catering service, and the introduction of their first workable hospitality facility.
Set up and managed a variety of corporate dining/hospitality unit transformation projects throughout London.
• Acting as an internal consultant for a major catering contractors, these projects and events ranged in nature from hotel catering units to Corporate Head Office’ fine dining and hospitality departments to high profile public sector facilities.
• Exposed to every aspect of catering and hospitality event management, ranging in nature from “New Build” design, and implementation to the provision of corporate retreat programmes.
• Set and managed budgets, specified and commissioned equipment, liaised with suppliers and/or clients, devised contingency plans, recruited and trained staff, built and led teams, and ensured compliance with all aspects of the law, including health and safety at work.
• Private Parties – Weddings, Anniversary, Retirement, Family Reunion and Dinner Party
• Corporate Events (social internal) - Award Ceremonies and Incentive travel.
• Corporate Events (External) – Open house or Product launch
• Industry & Special Events - Conferences, Tradeshows and Public exhibitions
How we work
We like to make things as simple for our client as possible.
• Book a two (2) hour confidential consultation.
• Determine the client needs/requirements.
• Discuss ideas and theme of event with client.
• Work with the client to achieve that need, within the allocated time frame and budget.
• Off-Load - as an Event Planner our job is to remove the day-to-day pressure of the event from our client.