Why stress? Be a guest at your own event!
Making your dreams a reality on your special day is what we live for! Whether it is a quaint private party or an elaborate corporate function, we can get the job done. Schedule a consultation and see how you can jazz up your next event!
Born and raised in the South, Atlanta native, Jasmine, knows all about charm and hospitality. At just 15 years old, she began successfully planning events for friends and family. After years of coordinating and executing events of all themes, styles, and sizes, a dear friend suggested that she branch out and share her talents with others. After furthering her education with QC Career School, Jas has become a full time Wedding and Event Planner and is eager to help you with your next event. Whether it be a wedding, backyard barbeque, house warming, or corporate training, you are sure to be in good hands with Jas.
At Jas It Up! we offer a wide variety of services. Whether you are looking to plan a celebration for young or old, a grand opening event, a non-profit fundraiser, a small intimate dinner with friends, holiday party or small business event, we can help! We listen and truly care about our clients vision, which is why we work hard to create the perfect event for you and your guests.
Are you looking to plan your next budget friendly event but simply don't know where to begin? Our Help, please! package allows you to sit down with an event planner and receive valuable insight on planning your next celebration. This package includes:
• A customized to-do list from now until your event
• A budget worksheet
• A list of event venue recommendations based on your budget, style and guest list
• A list of preferred vendor recommendations (caterers, photographers, event rentals, etc)
Planning and Prep
Do you have an idea of what you want to do but could use some assistance from an expert? Our Planning and Prep package was designed with you in mind. This package includes:
• Personalized selecting of vendors and services needed for your event
• Coordination of ALL the details of the event, right up to the day before, to ensure the event takes place without a hitch so that you feel like a guest at your own event
Take a load off!
Take a load off with day-of coordination services. After dedicating so much time and energy into planning your event, we want you to simply sit back, relax, and enjoy the fruits of your labor. We would be more than happy to attend your next event and lend a helping hand. This package includes an event planner to give directions, problem-solve, and be available whenever and for whatever is needed.
The Full Monty
Just because you're busy doesn't mean you can't host an unforgettable event! With our Full Monty complete planning package, you will team up with one of our professionals to bring your vision to life. These packages are completely custom and may include some or all of the items below:
• Planning of the entire event/wedding and any other related activities.
• A team that will personally oversee and coordinate all of the activities on the day(s) they are held.
• Décor recommendations and assistance for tying together your floral, linens, lighting, stationery and all décor to complete the vision for your day.
• A customized list of preferred vendors (florists, photographers, videographers, caterers, musicians, etc) based on your style, budget and personality that we feel is the best fit for you and your event
• Contract review to ensure you’ve booked enough hours and there aren’t any hidden items to watch out for.
• Attendance at vendor meetings, tastings, and site visits on your behalf during the planning process.
• Stationery coordination: This might include the management of the design and production of your save the dates, invitations, place cards, menus and other printed materials.
• Coordination of rentals ensuring smooth timing of all event day transportation for event party and guests.
• Provide ideas, shopping for, assembling and delivering welcome bags and favors for your event
• Coordinating blocks of rooms at selected hotels to accommodate guests
• Help with any post event tasks
Our catering services are one of a kind! Contact us today to colaborate with your personal chef to create the perfect menu for your next event! We also provide event staff to meet all of your food service needs.
Contact us today to see how we can jazz up your next event!