editorial stylist, fashion merchandiser, personal stylist
"Fashion is an art that can't be ignored nor explained."
Hello, I am what you would call a "freelance" stylist. I love working with a blank canvas and completely starting from scratch with my clients. I only want to help style you the way you want to look which means, not trying to make you look like anyone else. Everyone's personality is different and so is their body type. My desire is to give you an unbelievable fashion experience that you can continuously use in your everyday life.
Here's a little bit about me:
- I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism (I first learned photography darkroom techniques while in undergrad).
- I am a certified Studio Photographer and currently looking to gain my MFA in Photography.
- I am studying Fashion Stylist through the QC Style Academy
- I am from a very small town in Mississippi
- I am addicted to coffee (love Starbucks!).
- I have a small female dog named "Rudy".
- When I am not writing, taking photos or styling, I am reading.
- Most importantly: I am genuine. If there is something you'd like to know, please ask.
- Personal shopping
- Closet Merchandising ( I reorganize your closet and help you put outfits together)
- Online Fashion Services (ex: blog, fashion advice or even Skype)
- Fashion Merchandising
- Editorial Stylist (ex: blog, magazine articles)
- Wedding Stylist for the big day! (both bride and groom)
- Event Styling (ex: launch parties, first date, a night at the ballet, etc.)
"I have always been into fashion and as a student I was always looking for a way to stay up to date on current trends without breaking my pockets. Britt showed me how to find the latest styles at affordable prices and photographed me as if I was an actual model. Me! I think I just might be interested in modeling on the side! Thanks girl!"
"I really enjoyed my experience with Brittany. She was much more than a stylist, she was an honest friend that showed me what looked good and what did not. She allowed my style to shine through and it was rewarding. I feel really good about what I wear now and more importantly, how well I look in my clothes. I will be back! Thank you!"
Dominique "Nikki" M.