Planning your wedding couldn't be easier!
My name is Joanne Davies and I currently live in Aberystywth, Wales but will be soon moving back to my home county of Devon to pursue a business in helping people create their perfect wedding.
My previous qualifications include 3 A Levels, a diploma in Social Sciences, a CertHe in Psychology and a certificate in Emergency First Aid.
After studying with QC Event School I am proud to say that I am a qualified International Wedding Planning Professional (IWPP™).
Planning a wedding is an exciting and emotional time for everyone involved but can also be a very overwhelming, time consuming and stressful experience. Hiring myself as your wedding planner can reduce your stresses and worries over creating your perfect day so you can sit back and relax while I do the work for you.
Having successfully planned my own wedding in 2011 I completely understand how important it is to have your requirements met whilst working within your set budget no matter how large or small.
I offer a range of wedding planning services to suit your requirements, working flexibly with you to create your dream wedding day whilst saving you time, money and stress.
1. Initial consultation – We can arrange to meet at your preferred time and place to discuss the details and goals of your wedding. If you are unable to meet with me in person I am happy offer you a telephone consultation. The consultation will last up to an hour or two and involves getting to know each other, talking about your wedding ideas and finding a plan that works for you. After the initial consultation I will put together a planning proposal for you based on the information you have given me.
2. Individual searches - I can save you time during your wedding planning experience by searching for suitable individual suppliers. It begins with a free, no obligation initial consultation to find out the type of suppliers you are looking for. If hired, I will carry out your required search (es) and provide you with three choices at a follow up meeting.
Individual searches can be for anything including:
• Ceremony venues
3. Planning and preparation – This package begins with an initial consultation. If you then choose to hire me as your wedding planner I will search for suitable suppliers and services based on your budget and wedding needs. I will also coordinate all the details of the event, right up to the day before it takes place, to make sure everything goes smoothly.
4. Day-of coordination services - This package applies to any wedding ceremony, reception or both to oversee the day they’re held. I will be able to give directions, problem-solve, and be available whenever and for whatever you need.
5. Complete planning services - This package includes:
•Researching, arranging, attending appointments and negotiating costs with all suitable suppliers - ceremony and reception venues, catering, flowers, stationary, bands/musicians/DJs, entertainment, decorations, wedding cake, transportation, photographer/videographer and wedding attire
• Wedding budget management
• Wedding guest list and RSVP management
• Creating seating arrangements
• Choosing & ordering all stationary
• Gift registry management
• Providing you with helpful lists, timelines, itineraries and other useful information
• Church/venue set up and decoration
• On the day coordination
• Post wedding tasks – venue clean up, transportation of gifts, sending out thank-you notes, wedding dress and bouquet preservation
Please contact me to book a consultation.