event planner, wedding planner
All special events are an incredible day full of fun, excitement and bliss for you and all your guests to enjoy.
My purpose as an Event/Wedding planner is to take the stress away from the planning process and make sure the event runs smoothly. I will make sure i carefully listen to your desires and dreams and then go on to design a flawless wedding beyond the expectations of the couple and their guests.
Event planning has been a passion of mine since i graduated from high school. I am an outgoing person that loves organising or offering my services to all my friends and relatives events in the past. This year i thought i would pursue my dream and become an event planner.
Being 21 years of age i do not yet have a lot of experience, although i have been apart of internships to further my knowledge and skills. I am also studying my Certificate III in Business Management and my Diploma in Hospitality. After completing my current courses and internships i hope to gain skills and learn things beyond my knowledge. As an intern it has helped me build relationships with suppliers throughout Sydney.
I am an extremely organised person and have gained leadership skills whilst working my previous job as an Administrator/Personal Assistant.
* Bands- Jazz, string quartet, a big band, a duo, a party covers band or a solo show.
* Bomboniere- Gift or memento for your guests and loved ones.
* Cakes - Design your own special wedding cake or choose from the selection.
* Car Hire- From Classic Cars, to horse-drawn carriages, to coaches.
* Caterers- Specialises in cocktail, to sit down, to international dishes.
* Celebrants- Sydney's professional celebrants.
* Ceremony- Specialises in both indoor/outdoor ceremonies. Beach, in a garden/park or at a
reception venue that has the perfect surroundings.
* Decorators and Event Hire - Draping, Chandeliers, centrepieces, pin spot lighting and
accessories for hire from Sydney Suppliers.
* DJs- Different nationalities playing songs at your request.
* Dresses- From designer to custom made dresses.
* Entertainment- Aerialists, Brazilian Dancers, Salsa dancers, Elvis Impersonators, Belly
dancers , Polynesian dancers, cabaret performers, Drummers, harpists, classical and
Spanish guitarists, fire breathers , magicians, comedians, caricaturists and cartoonists plus.
* Flowers & Bouquet- Flower arrangements, floral centerpieces and bouquets.
* Formal Wear- Men's and women formal wear, suits and tuxedo and dress rental for
* Hair and Makeup- Home services, local salons.
* Hens and Bucks- Organising a party at desired venue including fun activities for guests.
* Invitations and Stationery- Online services or local business's.
* Jewellery- Suppliers of equiste rings and wedding bands, bridal jewellery and accessories.
* Master of Ceremonies- Your choice of MC weather it be a friend or professional MC.
* Multicultural Weddings- Dealing with different religions and cultures and combining many
of the two in wedding ceremonies and the reception.
* Music- Ballads, Jazz, Rock n Roll, Disco, Party favourites, Top 40 60’s, 70’s & 80’s, Latino
R n B, Soundtracks (from movies, tv shows etc), Ethnic: Italian, Greek, Arabic, Macadonian,
Croatian, South American.
* Photographers- Selection of Wedding photographers to take photos in a range of styles
from budgets to suit.
* Venues- Dream Wedding Reception venue from outdoor Marquees to indoor venues to
floating vessels on the water.