color consultant, home stager, interior decorator, interior redesigner, professional organizer
Transforming Your Home to Sell or Stay
Dragonfly Staging & Design, Transforming Your Home...
You only get one chance to make a first impression. We can create that first impression, making it a lasting one that influences the buying decision. Buyers will make a decision within moments of entering a property and many will use online listings and photographs to decide if they are even going to look at a property or not. Preparing your property for sale will help to ensure it is viewed and remembered.
We are committed to helping sellers maximize the equity in their homes. By staging your home to sell, we will showcase the best features of every room. Our goal is to transform properties so that they are "move-in ready" and appeal to the greatest number of buyers, resulting in fewer days on the market and a higher selling price.
No cookie cutters here. We provide tailored solutions to suite your lifestyle and reflect your personality. From colour consultations, closet organizing, or styling a room, to full design, decorating or organizing jobs, we can help. No matter what your needs, our goal is to help you achieve order and to create calm and harmony in your home.
The mission of Dragonfly Staging & Design is to help home owners realize the full potential of their space.
Jennifer Kurtz-Dunham, owner of Dragonfly Staging & Design, is a Certified Canadian Staging Professional, CCSP®; Interior Designer and Decorator, IDDP™; Organizing Professional, AIOP™; and Certified Color Consultant™. She has a Bachelor of Administrative Studies Honours Degree and Post-Graduate Certificate in Marketing Management along with 10 years of Account Management, Sales Operations, and Project Management experience. Jennifer was also an antique dealer and lives in a century home. She loves to bring out the character of a homes history and style with architectural detail, antiques and vintage finds.
Contact Dragonfly Staging & Design for more information on our services.
Staging to Sell
A Consultation will be performed to advise on the condition of the property.
• Using an objective and consistent standard of evaluation, a thorough, individualized assessment of each room will be done
• A comprehensive booklet with recommendations will be provided to ensure your property is fully prepared for the market
Next, the recommendations are executed by the seller.
• Recommendations may include – painting, flooring, cleaning, repairing, replacing, packing and storing
• You may decide to do all of the work yourself or enlist the help of contractors
• Or you can hire Dragonfly to manage the project
Once all of the work has been completed, Dragonfly will Showcase the property so it is ready for listing photographs and viewing.
• Each room will be prepared to accentuate the features that will sell the house
• A lifestyle will be infused to allow potential buyers to imagine their families living here
Staging for both occupied and vacant properties
• Accessory Rental
• Source and assist with any furniture rental
• Provide photographs for listing
Interior Design & Decorating:
• Interior Design & Re-design
• Interior Decorating
• Space Planning - Floor Plans and Furniture Placement
• Colour Consultations
• Editing & Styling
• Personal Shopping
• Exterior Design – Curb Appeal, Porches and Backyards
• Planning, Decorating and Styling for Parties and Events
- Wedding and Baby Showers
- Birthdays and Anniversaries
- Holidays and more
• Organizing and De-cluttering for any room in the house
• Closet Organizing
• Cupboard & Pantry Organizing
• Move Management - Upsizing, Downsizing, Merging Households, Seniors
• Estate Clearing & Estate Sales
• Storage Solutions
• Budget Planning
Organization and Design for All Stages and Changes of Life:
• Your First Place – apartment, condo or house
• New additions to the family
• Relocating & Upgrading
• Separation & Divorce
• Merging of Households
• Empty Nest
• Caring for a parent