Elizabeth Jaskulski - IEWP
event planner, wedding planner
Hales Corners, WI
Trust in me to create your moments to treasure.
I have spent years dreaming of my perfect job and now have the chance to work my perfect job while assisting you in creating those spectacular moments to treasure for a lifetime. My name is Elizabeth Jaskulski. Wedding and event planning has been a passion of mine for many years. My creativity, organization, and drive for perfection will help you to achieve the wedding or event you have been dreaming of.
I attended Carthage College majoring in music, Marquette University majoring in Business Administration, WCTC completing management courses, and now I will be completing my International Event and Wedding Planning certification in early 2013. Since college I have been employed by large corporations working in Operations Management. My extensive educational and professional backgrounds have provided me fantastic opportunities throughout the years. I have completed several large scale corporate events for the companies I have been employed by, as well as many personal events for not only myself, but other family and friends. As a recent bride myself, married in May of 2012, I know the stress and hassle planning a large event can cause. The details of any event can seem overwhelming. Let me take away all those daunting tasks so you can enjoy the wedding or event you have been waiting for.
I offer a full range of services for wedding and event planning. From the backyard bar-b-que, the 16th birthday party, the wedding of your dreams, the family reunion, to the awards ceremony or corporate retreat, your event will not soon be forgotten.
The following are services I provide to my clients:
1. Initial Consultation (discuss the basics of the event and information gathering session)
2. Consultations throughout the event planning process (you will handle the planning or the event and I will assist you throughout your planning with any questions or guidance you may need)
3. Planning and Preparation (this service will include the initial consultation as well as following through with the hiring of vendors, coordinating details, and managing services) **This service does not include day-of-coordination**
4. Day-of-coordination (this service provides you with my assistance on the day of the event to oversee all vendors and details)
5. Complete Wedding or Event Planning (this service includes the initial consultation, all planning and preparation leading up the event, day-of-services and post event services)
Pricing available upon request or at initial consultation.
I look forward to creating your memories to last a lifetime.