event planner, wedding planner
Designing your Dreams!
Choosing a wedding or event coordinator is one of the biggest decisions you will make leading up to your big day. Whether you are planning a small intimate event, or a large spectacular event, Serafina will design and execute an event that will be forever remembered.
At Serafina Events, we strive to deliver creative, well-executed, and memorable events. It is all about YOU, and YOUR VISION, so thorough initial consultation with a detail-oriented planner is key. We sweat the small stuff so you can enjoy your PERFECT day!
As a Columbus, OH native, born and raised, owner Samantha Boroff, is intimately familiar with the locale of the area. This includes, the beautiful scenery, fine cuisine, and even some hidden gems. These connections and insights will truly make your event beautiful and unique.
Samantha, owner of Serafina Events, is a native resident of Westerville, OH, born and raised. Her passion for everything beautiful and scrutinizing attention to detail are what make wedding and event planning the best, and only, choice for her career. It's easy to have strong work-ethic, and deliver consistent, excellent results, when you are doing what you love.
Samantha graduated from The Ohio State University with a B.S. in Dental Hygiene and a specialization in Spanish language. She is also a cheerleading coach for Westerville South High School and has the privilege of lending her planning skills to the team by coordinating fundraisers and banquets. In her free-time, Samantha enjoys reading, crafting and wine, lot's of wine!
Whether it has been for school, jobs, coaching, or in her personal life, Samantha has always had a knack for planning, and has always taken charge. On any given day, you can often find anywhere from 3- 15 "to-do" lists on her desk or tacked on her wall organizer.
After landing her dream job as a dental hygienist, Samantha had an epiphany. Life in the medical profession wasn't her dream after-all and allowed for almost no creativity. After extensive training and personal research, Samantha completed a certification in wedding and event planning from QC Event School (insert BBB link) and shortly after, Serafina Events was born.
Why NEW is good!
As an up-and-coming wedding professional, all of Samantha's time and effort is geared toward her budding business. She is not stretched thin and will devote as much time to your wedding as needed to make it perfectly yours and so it goes off without a hitch (or at least make sure those "hitches" are dealt with, while you are blissfully unaware.)
• Two 1-2 hour planning sessions (including initial planning meeting, and final meeting one week prior to the wedding)
• Unlimited phone and email consultation one month prior to wedding
• Oversee ceremony and reception set-up
• Coordinate with all vendors for layout and schedule of events (confirm arrival times, etc.)
• Preparation of wedding day itinerary and timelines
• Assist in organizing bridal party and family for processional
• Troubleshoot any unexpected complications
• Set aside personal items and gifts to go home
• Place cards, party favors and guest book set-up, etc.
• Provide a staff of assistants for ceremony and reception setup
• Stay throughout reception
• “Emergency Kit”
All of “Day-of” plus…
• Initial planning meeting and any additional meetings needed
• Unlimited access to Serafina Events via phone and email
• Budget preparation and management
• Vendor referrals and selection assistance
• Contract Management, negotiations, and final confirmations
• Plan and oversee month-to-month checklist
• Coordinate and manage floor-plan and seating arrangements of ceremony and reception
• Assist in designing overall theme, style, décor
• Assist with designing save-the-dates, invitations, place cards and other stationery
• Assist with rental recommendations and order-placement
• Confirm all vendors
All “Partial” plus…
• Design, develop, and execute ideas based on couple’s “dream vision” and event theme
• Create a comprehensive wedding calendar and checklist
• Attendance at all vendor meetings
• Review vendor contracts and provide summary of vendor deposits and balances
• Bridal Gown assistance
• Assist with customized menu and beverage choices
• Assist with accommodations for out-of-town guests
• Coordinate and secure transportations for bridal party and guests
• Organize and coordinate ceremony rehearsal
All “Full” plus…
• Rehearsal dinner preparation and execution
• Post-wedding brunch preparation and execution
A la Carte
• Bridal and maid styling
• Misc. creative production (favors, welcome packages, invitations, etc.)
• Bridal breakfast/luncheon
• Decorate wedding suite
• Bridesmaid bundle (shower, bachelorette party, etc.)
• A little help for the guys! (Bachelor party)
Meetings held at your convenience by the hour.
Concept and design
When you have all the organizational skills but need a little assistance with the artistic design of your big day