“Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Design is knowing which ones to keep.” – Scott Adam
I am excited by all the new things I’ve learned in my course and am eager to share and create experiences with you!
I have always been inspired by decorating. As a young child I was asking my parents to take me to show homes so I could look at how they were decorated! By the time I left, I was thoroughly inspired. With butterflies in my stomach, I was ready to take on a project of my own. This usually consisted of doodling out floor plans then coloring in beds and other items, or rearranging my own room. I would lie awake at night thinking about how I could decorate rooms in my house or imaginary houses. As a child, I was always rearranging rooms in my Barbie’s houses or dolls houses. Now that I am older, I have decided to turn this passion into a career. I hope to further my knowledge every day I work in this field and expand my hopes and dreams of becoming a professional Interior Decorator!
My goal is to guide you through the design process with ease. (With as much ease as possible) I can help you realize your homes full potential.
* Consultations $250/ hour
* Design DIY Starting at $425/ hour
* Home Staging Advice $250/ hour
* Use-What-You-Have Consulting $250/ hour
* Custom Window Treatments Starting at $100/ hour
* Lighting Plans and Fixture Selection Starting at $100/ hour
* Organization and Storage Solutions Starting at $100/ hour
* Seasonal Decorating Starting at $100/ hour
~~ Travel charges may apply ~~