event planner, wedding planner
It's your moment, let us make it magical!!
As a young adult wishing that I could make the world a better place, I realized all I wanted to do was make events and weddings easier on the people throwing them. I fell in love with the idea of being an event planner, and couldn't picture myself doing anything else in the world. I want to make your events easy on you, fantastic for your guest, and make your events the most talked about of the year.
I am a twenty-two year old who couldn’t decide if I wanted to be an English Literature teacher or a Trauma surgeon; after two years one thing kept my attention more than anything else, event and wedding planning. I caught myself watching TLC’s Wedding Wednesday week after week just to get ideas for my future wedding. However, in doing that I began to find a love for the planning more than the joy of my future wedding. As I researched possible career fields I kept coming back to the one thing I had fallen in love with all those Wednesdays in my bedroom. Event planning was and is the one thing I know I can excel at completely and fully.
Right now I am working on getting my event planning certification, and after I successfully complete my certification I will open a business that exceeds all expectations. I hope I can make your day as easy and stress free as possible. You should enjoy the event you have envisioned and dreamed about without the stress that comes with the planning and execution of the event. Your day should be stress free and it is my mission to make it that way.
I believe that the event you envisioned should be pain free and easy to execute. However, without the proper guidance and help it will be nothing but stress and headaches. I hope to plan events that people only dream about, and it is my job as your event planner to do just that. You shouldn’t have to worry if the flowers are going to wilt, the food is going to be wrong, or the DJ just doesn’t know what he is doing…let me worry about that. You should relax, take it easy, and show up when the event is set to start. I approach all my events as though it is the corporate event, party, or wedding I would want, and strive to make it the day you dreamed of.
I hope to plan everything from small first birthdays to elaborate corporate events. Below is a list of the things I fully intend to be able to plan and organize:
• Corporate events-finding location, announcements, menu, meeting times, and entertainment (if necessary).
• First birthday parties- finding location, themes, cake, invitations, menu, and keeping it all on track.
• Bar mitzvahs and Bat mitzvahs- finding location, menus, entertainment, announcements, and invitations.
• Sweet Sixteen’s- finding location, menu, entertainment, color scheme and theme.
• Milestone Birthdays-finding location, menu, helping with memorabilia of the birthday man or woman, entertainment, theme and color scheme.
• Bridal showers- finding location, menu, theme, entertainment, keeping on schedule.
• Baby showers- finding location, menu, theme, entertainment (games), keeping on schedule.
• Weddings- budget, finding location, scheduling dress fittings for bride and bridesmaids, scheduling tux fittings for groom and groomsmen, help with song selections for the wedding, themes, be there for rehearsal (have everything organized so no chaos on the wedding day), and most importantly be there the day of the wedding so everything goes smoothly.
• Receptions and Rehearsals- finding locations, keeping the rehearsal organized, finding entertainment, menu, cakes, décor and theme, helping with choosing music (first dance, father/daughter, mother/son, best man/maid of honor, and couples)
• If there is any type of party, event, or birthday celebration you do not see listed, do not hesitate to contact me. As I have stated before, it is my mission to make your dreams come true with little to no effort on your part.