event planner, wedding planner
At MMEP we treat every event as if it was our own by bringing your vision to life to make it a memorable and enjoyable experience!
Magical Moments Event Planners are a new boutique bringing more creativity and energy than any other company before. With all the newest ideas and continued research on the latest trends and creative ideas. With immaculate organisational skills and friendly personalities to win over the vendors and suppliers we are the right company for any event big or small, party or wedding we do it all!
We approach each event as a unique experience and we pride ourselves on delivering the client’s vision 100%.
Here at Magical Moments Event Planning we all come from different backgrounds and levels of experience but we all come together with the same passion for planning events. My 10 years of administration experience provides me with the ability to communicate with clients and multitask to meet deadlines. I have always been the one to organise staff functions such as staff fun days to the golf or strike bowling or BBQs on the balcony and the all important end of year Christmas Party either a big sway ray at Crown Towers or a nice relaxed picnic in the park. I thrive under pressure to meet deadlines and I am passionate about every event big or small.
• Create an event design (working to your brief and your budget)
• Develop unique party theme concepts
• Find a venue or develop a plan to transform your home
• Design, print and send invitations to guests
• Manage the RSVP's
• Negotiate with suppliers to get you the best price (marquees, crockery etc.)
• Arrange decorations, furnishings and styling
• Arrange entertainment/music
• Co-ordinate event personnel (waiters, chefs etc.)
• Plan transport to and from the event
• Arrange accommodation for guests
• Supervise on site 'on day of event' and clean-up
• Conduct evaluations of the event
• Design and send thank you notes for your guests
For an event of 10 guests to 200+ guests, our event planners can co-ordinate a range of parties and celebrations. Offering a full inclusive planning service or 'day of party' co-ordination for the following occasions:
• Birthday (from 21 onwards)
• Bar Mitzvah / Bat Mitzvah
• Children’s parties
• Cocktail parties
• Commitment ceremonies
• Dinner parties
• Girls night-in or girls night-out!
• Hens nights/days
• Product launches
• Special event parties (Graduation, Melbourne Cup, New Years Eve, Halloween)
• Weddings or Wedding vow-renewal ceremonies
In the initial consultation we will discuss the budget and time frame for the event and go over all your ideas and expectations and work out a plan that’s realist and that you’re 100% happy with.
"Nothing is more stressful to a mother than organising the perfect party for their child, Amy was so organised and took care of everything so all I had to do was enjoy seeing my child's excitement on his birthday, I have recommended Amy to all my family and friends"
"Over the course of the year Amy organised all our staff events from BBQ's to staff fun day outs to our big end of year christmas party. She handle time frames and budgets perfectly and every event was as well planned as the next, I highly recommend her for any occasion"