event planner, wedding planner
Help make your dream event come true!
Creative, flexible, organised, able to multi-task and operates under pressure. Those are just a few of my qualities which makes me a perfect fit to plan your events.
I enjoy coming up with new ideas to help your dream event come to life, while always keeping in mind my client's expectations.
I am 22 years old and just starting in the business of event planning. While I'm still in school to become an event and wedding planner, I know I have what it takes to become successful in this field.
I'm currently working in a senior's retirement house as a administrative consultant / dining room manager. The administrative side of my job will help me on the accounting side of my future event planning business and the management side of my job will help me in the fast decisions making side of my business.
I recently got married. After planning my own wedding, I decided this is the career I would love to do for the rest of my life. I really enjoy coming up with original ideas for an amazing event.
- Initial consultation = 1 hour (free)
- finding suppliers (caterers, venues, entertainment, decorations, etc.)
- help the bride with anything she needs (attend dress fitting, cake tasting, etc.)
- plan the rehearsal dinner and bridal shower.
- will be present the day of the event to make sure everything runs smoothly.