Making your wedding day special so you and your guests can enjoy some of the most memorable moments in time.
I am passionate about what I do. I have a Bachelors of Arts Degree in Education. I've been a customer service representative in banking for thirteen years and for the last eight working in the education field. I began planning my own wedding and fell in love with the details that goes along with it. I felt there was a great need to help brides make their wedding day the most important day of their life, to make it perfect. I will handle all the details so that you can enjoy this special time, so you won't have to. Let me help you to plan that special moment in time today.
You've pictured your dress, the flowers, the ceremony, the reception hall, and your first dance as husband and wife, but with so much to do... where do you start? You begin by consulting with A Moment In Time to help bring your dreams of the perfect wedding day to reality.
Our job is to take care of the details, so that you spend your time making the memories that will last a lifetime.
A Moment In Time consulting, coordinating & custom planning services include:
• Bachelor & bachelorette party coordination
• Rehearsal & rehearsal dinner management
• Invitation, accessories & favor assistance
• Vendor recommendation & coordination
• Travel & lodging coordination for guests
• Ceremony & reception development & supervision
• Budget creation & allocation
• Music selection assistance
• Site selection assistance
• Guest list management
• Honeymoon planning
• Wedding day itinerary