home stager , interior redesigner
Raising the Standard with Excellence in Home Staging and Redesign.
ELE's mission is to ensure that each Home Staging and Redesign project, regardless of size, is:
1. On time and within budget;
2. The end project is an above average, elegant solution at an affordable price;
3. The customers' expectations are surpassed.
On-going communication with the customer, attention to detail, and raising the standard are the top priorities for any project and ELE's key to success.
The owner and founder of ELE, Eudora LeBlanc, has over 30 years of experience working in the building trade industry.
Eudora had a custom home built in Bradford in 2007. She selected a general contractor to build the framework and she selected and managed the trades for the kitchen, flooring, plumbing, lot grading and landscaping. During this process she gained valuable insight on how to recognize, avoid pitfalls working with trades and to meet deadlines.
Eudora is engaged in the community and actively supports and contributes to local charities and events. A percentage of every project is donated to a local charity.
Eudora LeBlanc is currently pursuing an International Staging and Redesign Professional (ISRP) designation from the QC Design school.
ELE offers a wide range of Home Staging and Redesign services that will meet any customers' needs including:
* On-site Consultations: Convenient consultations for busy homeowners and professionals are offered early morning, evenings or weekends.
* Home Staging Project Concept and Analysis: The home is reviewed for layout and function. There is an in-depth interview with the client to determine scope and budget.
* Redesign Concepts: The redesign concept begins with an item(s)that the homeowner treasures, or a blank page. The goal is to attain the elegant "look" and "feel" that a client wants, from an elegant "light and airy" to "rich and elegant" to "comfortable and cozy". Each project develops its own flavour based on the homeowners needs and preferences.
* Furnishings and Accessories Rentals or Purchases: ELE provides a superb selection of furniture and accessories for rent or sale. All items have been carefully selected for quality, functionality, elegance and affordability.
* Painting: ELE may assume responsibilty for painting. ELE will purchase the paint, select the painter and oversee the job from beginning to end. There is a final inspection and sign-off by the homeowner.
* Cleaning: ELE may hire cleaning staff as required to assist with de-cluttering a home and cleaning the home as part of the Home Staging or Redesign project. There is a final inspection and sign-off by the homeowner.
* Project Coordination and Management: Projects will require a certain sequence of tasks for maximizing results. ELE coordinates all aspects to ensure smooth transition from each phase to project completion.
Communication with the customer, attention to detail and raising the standard is a priority. Above average customer satisfaction is an expectation for every project.