home stager, interior redesigner
Need to sell your home fast but you have no idea how to get it ready?
With hundreds of homes on the market and 85% of buyers previewing homes on the Internet, having your home stand out from the competition has never been more important. If a home doesn't catch a buyer's attention immediately, they will simply move on to the next house. So how can you get buyers to stop and take notice? Esthetic Home Staging is your solution!
Not convinced? Here are a just few statistics:
• Most buyers form an opinion of a home in the first 7-10 seconds of arriving.
• Sellers who spent $500 on staging recovered over 343% of the cost when they sold their home.
• In controlled tests selling identical homes, professionally staged vs. those not staged, the non-staged houses sold in 102 days, while the staged houses sold in 45 days.
• According to the National Association of Realtors, the average staging investment is between 1 and 3% of the home's asking price, which generates a return of 8 to 10%. That's a pretty good investment.
• It is estimated that only 10% of homebuyers can visualize the potential of a home. That means 90% are not going to be able to look past dirt, clutter, and imperfections.
• Staged homes spent 83% less time on the market than non-staged homes.
Nathalie is an ISRP certified home stager and redesign specialist and loves helping homeowners either sell or fall back in love with their home.
Why Hire a Professional Home Stager?
Many sellers attempt to stage their home on their own, but are often unsuccessful for several reasons. The most common problem is that sellers are emotionally attached to their home. Understandably, this attachment interferes with their ability to look at their home objectively and see it the way potential buyers will. Hiring a professional home stager not only gives you unbiased, professional feedback, but also provides solutions on how to effectively showcase your home!
Whether you are downsizing, moving to larger home or simply tired of your existing décor, our staging, redesigning and/or personal shopping services will assist you every step of the way.