"Making the simple complicated is commonplace;
making the complicated simple, awesomely simple... that's Creativity"
Once listed FOR SALE, a home becomes more than just a house; it becomes a marketable product! Any consumer product has price variance and competition. Once a home is on the market, it competes with new homes along with resale properties, ALL with varying styles which may or may not appeal to home buyers.
Starkuality Interiors Inc. is a modern selling tool to help sellers gain a competitive edge in the real estate market! Using an expert's eye to create an appealing and inviting space will ultimately sell a home quicker and increase value.
• After assessing each room in your home, a detailed account will be provided with general recommendations to achieve the IDEAL MARKET APPEAL for potential buyers. All with keeping your budget, capabilities, and time line into consideration!
• A more in-depth account is available to home owners who are interested in remodeling or minor renovations.
• After creating a FRESH look by de-cluttering, editing furniture, and accessorizing, your home will TRANSFORM into a competitive real estate property.
• Consultation services can be used for new spaces too!! Moving into a new home? Can't quite put your finger on furniture placement, accessory and colour selection? Have a complete consultation for your new space!
• After a consultation, STARkuality Interiors will complete the staging process and transform your home. Included is de-cluttering and organizing, color & furniture selection, and arranging art & furniture.
• Available for vacant properties
• Want your dull space to have a new look? Rather than shying away from colour, let us help you breathe new life into your space with a fresh colour palette!
Using staging helped sell our home, which had definite quirks and challenges. Home staging turned our ugly duckling into a beautiful swan.... it sold within 6 weeks during Christmas time! The buyers loved the decorated home so much, the initial offer requested it to be fully furnished.
- Deborah Soroka