Collingwood (May2012), ON
LET'S GET YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW
Organizing Services (English/French) for Baby Boomers, Seniors.
Help is on the way!
I came to Ontario from la Belle Province and have worked in nursing and the healthcare industry for over 30 years. I love helping people in need.
I am the one friends call for help when they move or need help finding organizing solutions for their home.
Another friend tells me I am “like a dog with a bone”. I love a challenge and will see it to the end. I am an organizing junkie !!!
I love gadgets and systems that make life easier for people.
I have been in the sandwich generation, and know how stressful and overwhelming it could be. Let’s face it, our parents need help and we need someone trustworthy to help them.
So far, my experience has been mostly with senior family members, but not exclusively.
- I have created a more enjoyable environment for a visually impaired person so she could make phone calls again by providing her with a special telephone which she loved and allowed her to maintain her independence, and keep in touch with her friends.
- I moved and re-established one parent from his apartment to a new one, several times, without a glitch.
****Special interest in digitizing photos into digital albums.****
Is the idea of dealing with all that stuff or moving overwhelming?
The key to a smooth move is the preparation and organization. This is where I come in and ease your transition:
I will help you decide what to throw away, what to give away, what to sell and what to keep, and teach you how to stay organized.
• Complimentary phone consultation
• In home consultation
• Decluttering & downsizing Baby Boomers, Zoomers & Seniors
• Preparing your home for sale
• Complete moving solution
• Setting up your new residence