City Chic works with home sellers, builders and realtors on staging projects, big and small. From vacant homes to the most lived-in, City Chic assists with home styling, ultimately helping home sellers feel as ease and ensure prospective buyers feel a sense of home.
Home styling may make a difference in a sale and thousands of dollars in selling price. So, let City Chic help. Visit the website at www.citychichome.com.
Full-Service or Do-It-Yourself (DIY)
A variety of staging services are available, depending on your circumstances, time and budget. Whether you opt for full-service home staging, some combination of both, or prefer to DIY, each client will benefit immediately from the Initial Consultation.
Initial Consultation (Flat Rate)
• Two hours of one-on-one, at client’s home
• Objective evaluation and ideas to stage for greatest buyer appeal
• Room-by-room action plan, including a curbside appeal check
Additional Services (Hourly Rate)
• Project Oversight
• Contractor Referrals (for DIY) or Coordination
• Personal Shopping (selection/purchase of staging accessories, art, etc.)
• Rental Furniture Coordination
• Color Consultation
• Digital Photos
• Additional Staging
• Virtual Home Staging Consultation
• Gift Certificates