Denise da Rosa
Conquer Clutter and Chaos
I have a strong desire to help individuals and businesses . . .
• Take control of their surroundings, time, paper and everyday living
• Save time, money, reduce stress and increase productivity
• Organize their homes and offices, while teaching basic organizational skills
A little about me . . .
• 10+ years of administration / office management, and client service experience
• Graduate from the University of Western Ontario with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology
• Membership Coordinator and member in good standing of Professional Organizers in Canada
• Honest, reliable, dedicated and determined to meet clients' needs and requests
• Specializes in home office and business organization
• business, office and home office organization
• filing systems
• records management
• paper management
• space planning
• wardrobe organization AND more!