home stager, interior decorator, professional organizer
Simplify, Organize & Revitalize
Carole Holderny, based in Penetanguishene, Ontario, on the shores of beautiful Georgian Bay, has a passion for organizing & revitalizing spaces. Over the years we collect too much junk & we tend to lose sight of what’s really important to us –family, friends, & time to pursue our interests. Carole can help get the focus back on what matters with simplifying, organizing and creating fabulous new spaces that are personal to you.
Carole initially had a career in fashion design which lead to having her own business for several years out of her home & in a shop. Over the years she also obtained a diploma in interior decorating and took courses in home staging & real estate investing. These were beneficial in her own homes as well as staging in her real estate investments. At the same time, over the past 12 years, Carole has also went back to school & pursued a nursing career. With three boys to raise as a single mother it was at times overwhelming, as life can be very messy, and it was essential to get organized. Having gone through the downsizing process when her boys moved out & she moved from a 3-bedroom house to a 2-bedroom apartment, she looks forward to helping others decide what’s really important to them so they can make room for whatever they want their life to be.
1) Complete home organizing – sorting, purging, reorganizing & redecorating to simplify & create functional, beautiful spaces to make your life as stress-free as possible. – garage, basement, attic, sheds, craft rooms, living & family rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, kids’ rooms, nooks & crannies..
2) Home office – paper filing systems
- never pay a bill late again
- get finances in order
3) Closet organizing & design
4) Home staging – preparing homes for sale for maximum return on investment.
5) Moving & Downsizing – sorting, purging, packing & planning for the new space & help with set up in the new home