We are made of honour
Dreaming of the perfect wedding is many a young girls’ pass-time, as the engagement becomes a reality, many realize that their hectic lives don’t give them enough hours in a day to plan their dream wedding. At Wedding Revelations, we are professionals who assist with the planning and organization of weddings, and to cater to that visualisation of the wedding you may have. We specialize in creating a unique and modern experience for the couple that aims to meet and exceed all expectations. We help in planning, designing, and coordinating all the necessary wedding details and make sure that every wedding is unique in itself.
Hi everyone. My name is Ruby Gill and I am the founder and owner of Wedding Revelations. Like many girls, am someone very keen on everything being perfect and organized. Fashion is a religion that I follow and this involves staying connected with the latest trends and colors. I am a shopaholic and love to be part of weddings and at the same time observe the creativity behind it all.
Planning weddings is not my job – I consider it as winning a lottery ticket due to all the fun I have organizing it all and letting loose all of my ideas. I plan the weddings of others as if it were my own, with all my heart involved. Thank you for visiting our website and I hope we’ll be able to help you create your dream wedding.
The Diamond Package
This package is perfect for the couple that does not have enough time in the day to get all their errands completed. Every couple is unique and therefore we customize our packages in order to meet your needs. It is impossible for us to include every detail in our packages, but below is a general scope of the services found in this specific package. In this package, your wedding planner will:
- Be available via phone, e-mail or personally during the entire planning process
- Establish a monthly calendar of tasks to accomplish
- Create and maintain a realistic budget and payment schedule for all vendors
- Provide recommendations for quality, reliable vendors
- Arrange vendor appointments and attend them with you to help ask the right questions during the interview process
- Negotiate contracts to obtain best possible pricing
- Assist with invitation ordering
- Arrange out-of-town guest accomodations
- Help with ceremony and reception sites design and floor plans
- Handle all set up and delivery scheduling
- Develop a timeline and keep all vendors on schedule
- Coordinate the rehearsal
- Ensure that ceremony and reception sites are set up and decorated according to your wishes and on-time
- Be on-site for your ceremony and reception - from set-up to clean up
- Provide a bridal "emergency kit" to deal with any unexpected situations that may occur
- Attend to all details and issues that may arise on your special day so you can relax and enjoy your wedding day.
The Ruby Package
An ideal solution for couples that have made all of the preparations themselves, but would like the luxury of relaxing and enjoying their wedding day without stressing over the details. Every couple is unique and therefore we customize our packages in order to meet your needs. It is impossible for us to include every detail in our packages, but below is a general scope of the services found in this specific package. In this package, your wedding planner will:
- Meet with you at least three weeks before your wedding day to discuss your vision and expectations, the flow of your event, timeline, any special instructions/ concerns, etc.
- Contact all of your selected vendors prior to your wedding to establish Divine Creations as their point of contact for day and confirm all arrangements, delivery times, etc.
- Attend final logistics meetings with your venue and master of ceremonies.
- Help coordinate and attend your rehearsal
- Be on-site during set-up and for deliveries to ensure timeliness and accuracy
- Assist with any decorating and last minute placement details
- Attend your ceremony and reception from set-up to clean-up
- Provide a bridal “emergency kit” with special items to help deal with unexpected situations;
- And attend to all details and any issues that may arise in order for your event to run smoothly, on-time and according to your wishes.