Fall in love with your wedding...with Events by Allie
At Events by Allie, I believe that your event should be an expression of you. That’s why I take the time to get to know you and come up with a theme that reflects your personality. I’ll make what inspires you, and the things that you love the essence of your wedding.
With your ideas . . . and my creativity . . . we can work together and create the perfect wedding for YOU. Whether you are looking for day of coordination, wedding styling, or a full blown planning package, I can work with any budget to create your beautiful event!
Organized. Dedicated. Insightful. Three words that describe my personality as well as the service that I strive to deliver while planning your event. Growing up I have always had a niche for designing, organizing and facilitating events. Although novice to the professional industry, I have planned and coordinated events for family and friends for years. I fell in love with the feelings of creativity, accomplishment, and joy I felt when I planned my own wedding almost 6 years ago. Wedding & Event Planning by Allison brings a fresh and modern approach to designing, planning and coordinating events of all sizes and styles.
I graduated College with my Associates of Arts and I am a certified Wedding and Event Planner from the QC school of Event and Wedding Planning. I love planning and hosting theme parties for large numbers of people. I think that the key to a successful event is in the planning. By working from home and the internet, I believe I can turn a vision into reality for any client desiring a stress-free event for themselves and their guests.
Each wedding is unique, and no one package fits all.
I would LOVE to meet in person over a coffee or yummy treat and see what custom package will fit your needs!
(The Rehearsal & Day of Coordination Package)
I handle the day of the wedding so that YOU, your family and wedding party are relaxed and free to enjoy your special day
• Initial consultation meeting with bride and groom
• Access to my preferred vendor list
• Will offer advice throughout entire planning process.
• Unlimited phone and email contact
• Create a detailed timeline, which is then distributed to all contracted vendors
• Detailed floor plans and layouts of all event space
• Obtain vendor contracts
• Final walkthrough of venue with bride and groom
• Oversee proper venue set up and breakdown.
• Complete coordination of the Rehearsal, Ceremony and Reception
• Personal assistance for bride and groom throughout the entire wedding day.
• Get wedding party in place to walk down the aisle.
• Work with Band/DJ to establish timing
• Provide a well equipt wedding emergency kit
• Help photographer(s) to get the pictures you want, making sure family members are available and in place for photography, etc
• Distribute final payments due to vendors on the day of the Event
• On-site coordination and management of entire wedding day for up to 8 hours
(Wedding Planning Take Over)
This package is for the couple that has all major items figured out, and they need someone to help tie together the loose ends. It covers all the minor details that the couple needs assistance with as well as guidance during the month until their big day!
Services include: (in addition to above package)
Up to 4 in-person meetings
• Hiring/Management of up to 4 vendors (ex: florist, DJ, cake, etc). (Includes research to determine if vendor is available & what their pricing is, as well as compare to other options. I will also help negotiate contracts as necessary)
• Review and proof BEO (Banquet Event Order) provided by catering manager
• Confirm all vendor orders and quantities on rental items
• Assistance in preparing and understanding a budget
• Assist with selection of wedding attire and accessories, accompaniment to fittings if desired
• Meet at venue to go over decor elements, speak to venue manager, etc.
• Unlimited emails and phone calls during the 4 month period leading up to your wedding
• On-site coordination and management of wedding day for up to 10 hours.
(Complete Wedding Planning Package)
This package is for the couple that wants guidance from start to finish.
It covers all of the details that go into making your wedding truly memorable and fabulous!.
Services include:(in addition to above packages)
• I will plan and execute what you want to make your day perfectly how you want it!
• Unlimited in-person consultations/meetings as well as phone and email correspondence.
• Monthly Checklists to keep us both on track.
• Hiring/Management of all vendors: Venue, Caterer, Photographer, Videographer, Entertainment, Florist, Linens, Décor rentals, Stationery, Cake, Officiant, Hair/Makeup, Transportation
• Venue/Location selection- I will accompany you to your top two venue choices
• Book guest hotel room blocks
• Detailed budget development
• Assistance with tracking RSVP's and who will be attending
• Final walk-through with client at selected sites, covering all details with client
• Collection and inventory of wedding items to be setup on wedding day, such as candles, photographs, guest books, wedding favors, toasting glasses, serving sets, programs, seating cards, table numbers, etc. This does not include however all wedding décor.
• On-site coordination and management of entire wedding day for up to 13 hours
• Includes an assistant for day of wedding
Package Add ons
(Additional A la Carte Wedding Planning Services)
Set Up & Break Down
(Complete Wedding Setup & Breakdown Package)
This Package is for the couple who wants to have everything done their way without any worries. I will set up and breakdown all wedding decor giving your friends and family time to enjoy with the bride and groom.
Styling it Pretty
(Complete Wedding Styling Package)
My styled weddings are seamless and unique because I work with you to ensure your wedding day is a reflection of who you are as a couple, an expression of your style and personality.
• Help in determining overall wedding style, colors, textures, theme and details.
• Determining rental needs and comparing rental companies for best value and overall look.
• A custom "inspiration board" tailored to your wedding decor
• Help with finding linens, florals, tablescape decor, wedding stationary and all styled details for your wedding to keep the cohesive look decided upon
• Includes set up at wedding venue
"Allison was absolutely amazing. She coordinated my wedding at Che'ne Rouge. She delt with my excessively large family and made sure that everything ran smoothly and we had our perfect day. She was always checking on me and there right when I would need her. She is such a joy to work with and I would definitely recommend her to everyone."
"I used Allie to coordinate my backyard wedding. I couldn't have done it without her! She was very professional and easy to work with. She made sure every detail was taken care of so that I could enjoy my special day. I highly recommend her!!"
"Allison was my day-of wedding coordinator for my October 19, 2013 wedding, and I have to say that without her help, our wedding wouldn't have gone as smoothly as it did. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, Allison is your girl. She did everything from telling my husband and I were to be at the venue, telling my family where to put decorations, helping the ring bearer and flower girl get down the isle, and so much more! I had only met her once before the wedding, which was at the rehearsal, and I'm amazed how attentive and responsive she was to what my husband and I wanted to happen during the ceremony and reception. She did everything I asked, and then some! After the wedding, my husband and I were talking about how we felt as if we had known Allison our whole lives, even though we had only met her twice. She is so personable, she even jumped in to help fix my hair when it started falling out! Overall, she is a wonderful person and wedding coordinator, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone!"