event planner , wedding planner
I have a special talent for making my events look like the client spent far more money than they did. I’m also known for being very creative
Simply Planned Occasions
Enjoy your day and leave the rest to us...
Detailed Planning & Coordination!
Based in Littleton, CO, we offer the most convenient, flexible, and stress-free solutions for planning your Special Occasion! We aim to remove all the stress & work that can be so overwhelming when organizing your special day or event by:
Offering impartial advice, reflecting your vision of your event, and putting all your plans into action, Leaving you with the opportunity to embrace & fully enjoy every moment, whether it's a business function, a party, or the most important and memorable day of your life.
You have a reason to celebrate, let us help you make it an amazing event! We provide expert event planning and design for your rehearsal dinner, anniversary party, bridal shower, baby shower, gift opening brunch, corporate meeting, fundraiser, holiday party, and dinner party.
Packages begin at $200 and will be customized to meet your needs. Please call for your complimentary initial consultation and custom quote.
Partial Planning Packages:
Do you enjoy planning your wedding but don’t have time to do endless research for reputable Colorado vendors or venues that fit your budget? Are the vendor contracts confusing? Maybe you need guidance on personalizing your big day and pulling your ideas together for a unified look. No matter where you are in the planning process, we have a variety of planning assistance packages to fit whatever your needs may be.
Partial planning packages include wedding day coordination.
Full Service Planning Packages:
Some couples simply don’t have the time or desire to plan a fabulous wedding day. Spending 60-100 hours planning such an important event can be a daunting task. Save the Date Events can create any type of event from a small, intimate, mountain-top wedding to an extravagant downtown celebration for your big day. We want to hear your dreams, listen to your ideas and create a personalized, fun and fabulous celebration.
Full planning packages include wedding day coordination.
What would Save the Date Events typically provide for me?
• We work with you to develop theme and style
• Help create a total event design for your big day
• Assist you with wedding attire shopping and selection
• Keep your finances on schedule with a custom budget
• Maintain vendor payment schedules and send you detailed expense reports
• Vendor recommendations to fit your style, personality and budget
• Ceremony and reception venue research and selection
• Review your contracts and help with negotiations
• Guest accommodation management
• Coordinate individual and group transportation
• Numerous checklists to ensure every detail has been thought of
• Wedding week activity and rehearsal dinner planning
• Mediate difficult family situations
• Save you time and stress by scheduling and attending vendor meetings with you
• Use our extensive experience to assist you with decisions
• Keep you on schedule by sending reminders and updates
• Assist with stationery design and etiquette
• Management and ordering of rental items including specialty linens
• Provide guidance on etiquette questions
• Act as liaison among all wedding professionals so that you can relax
• Create detailed itinerary for the wedding day
• Direct the ceremony rehearsal
• Unlimited ideas and many resources to plan your dream day
“The role of the wedding consultant is that of a facilitator, mediator, money manager, artisan and constructor of dreams.” However, if you’ve ever been a bride, a groom, or even a bridesmaid, you also know the kind of stress involved with planning a wedding. Add to the above description, therapist, sounding board, mediator, and even punching bag, figuratively of course, when frazzled nerves come into play.”
-The African Wedding Guide