event planner , wedding planner
Let me take your breath away.
Whether you are planning a fundraiser, wedding, or themed birthday party, let me take your breath away with my unique ideas, attention to detail, creative design, and ability to make your dreams a reality.
I am an extremely organized and creative event and wedding planner ready to assist in making your next event a great one. I will listen to all the details of your needs and work with you to create the event of your dreams.
I grew up planning and personalizing my own birthday parties quite young. Instead of studying for school, I would be jotting down notes for my next party. As a teenager, I was convinced by my teachers and parents to take courses that will lead me to a high-paying career. I went to college for Business Administration and graduated with Honours specializing in Human Resources. After my first few interviews in the field, I quickly realized I did not want to be stuck behind a desk Monday to Friday from 9 to 5. My mother asked me what I really loved doing and my only response was, "Planning parties!"
I am now a certified Event and Wedding Planner. I have been planning weddings and other events ever since and love every second of it. There is nothing better than the happiness of doing something I love, the satisfaction of pulling all the details together, and the joy I get from looking at your face once I've created something amazing for you.
• Trade show conventions
Full Planning and Coordination includes:
• Creative consultation to design a unique plan for your event or wedding
• Creating a planning schedule that revolves around your life and availability
• Assistance with venue selection
• Using preferred suitable vendors that fit your desires and needs
• Working with your chosen vendors to ensure all details and expectations of your event are conveyed
• Attending all meetings with vendors
• Developing a personalized plan for budget, timeline, tasks and payment deadlines
• Building a budget chart and tracking all expenses
• Negotiation of contracts
• Travel and accommodation coordination for you and your guests
• Coordination of on-site setup and take downs
• Coordinate all vendors and supervise throughout the event
• Distribute all remaining vendor payments and gratuities
• And so much more!