event planner , wedding planner
London, Essex, Kent
Essential Moments Event Management Ltd .......
Solid, reliable and stress-free Event and Wedding Planning - just fo
Hello, and welcome to my Introductory Profile.
Using my experience, Diploma in Management Studies & NVQ Level 5 qualifications, I have (throughout my career) successfully lead complex, multi million £ projects; kept customer satisfaction levels high & met specific targets - all within tightly set budgets.
This experience provides a strong base for my Event & Wedding Planning business, Essential Moments, in whom you can place your trust and the success of your own event.
The following is a summary of my experience and I am completing the highly regarded IEWP course to provide further reassurance for my clients.
• Designed, arranged and managed a 40th birthday party, two 50th Birthday parties, and a 50th Anniversary party.
• Currently working with a bride for her wedding in April 2012
• Supported family over the management of two funeral services and after gatherings, drafted eulogies, remembrance cards and orders of service.
Corporate Events and Experience:
• Managed the multi-million pound transition and integration process for two housing associations joining one of the largest Registered Housing Provider groups in the country.
• Managed launch events, formal visits by potential customers, staff training events.
• Designed, managed and hosted 'capture the learning' days for specific work groups and projects, to enhance the company's preparation for future projects
• Managed exhibition placements, bringing together promotional gifts, information leaflets and detailed packs for potential customers.
• Designed, managed and hosted resident days for older people living in specialist accommodation to meet with housing officials, builders and architects, who were building their new homes. Acted on behalf of the Housing Association to ensure that these development projects came in on time and to budget, but also that they fully met the needs of residents and of any service providers working to support them in their new homes.
Here are some examples of the bespoke services that I can offer my clients
Services range from: designing and organising the event to my clients requirements, which may include
securing venue, catering, entertainment, photography, transport requirements; to: on-the-day management and co-ordination for:
- Wedding and Civil Partnership Ceremonies
- Renewal of Vows and Blessing Ceremonies
- Special birthdays and anniversaries
- Christening and Naming Ceremonies
- Childrens parties
- Graduation Parties
- Family reunions
- plus many more!
I can also help you with those more difficult times in life with
Funeral Support - offering a compassionate support service whilst working in unison with your chosen Funeral Director
- Assistance and support with the compilation of the Eulogy
- Design and construction of remembrance cards and the Order of Service
- Planning/overseeing of any refreshments after the funeral for mourners
- Working closely with funeral directors on your behalf to ensure continuity and seamless service delivery throughout.
Whatever you need to make your special occasion meaningful and memorable, please contact me and I will help you.
Whether you have your own business or are part of a large organisation, my services will offer you planning and on-the-day management and co-ordination of Corporate Events such as:
- Special Launch events
- Reward Ceremonies
- VIP events
- Stakeholder events and network meetings
- Customer events
- Project Workshops and meetings
- Staff training events
and many more.
Call me to discuss your specific requirements on
Pleasingly, there was a very public acknowledgement of your work managing the Merton integration process and the Merton Launch day, the day after transfer, where Pauline both acknowledged the efforts of the whole team, but specifically and deservedly applauded you and your role
DW - Line Manager
You have a mature determination to get the job done that has been very helpful during this project.
MF - client
You gave me tremendous support throughout this challenging time and came up with ideas that addressed areas and issues that could so disastrously have unravelled!
PF - Corporate client