Richmond Heights, CA
Planning and Coordination
Social Events, Art Shows, Holiday Parties and Fund-Raisers.
Nelly Gutierrez has been in business for more than six years. She had been doing event planning and coordination of Social Events, Art Shows, Holiday Parties and Fund-Raisers successfully in the Bay Area.
Nelly really enjoys planning and coordinating events. She offers creative options in many different areas of planning.
• Planning and organizing conferences, fundraisers and events for the Legal Community and Student Organizations.
• Assistant Project Coordinator for Milvia Street 1996, First Prize awarded nationally in the Community College Humanities.
• Assistant Event Coordinator Alderete Visions for Dia de Los Muertos, 2010.
• Fundraiser Project Coordinator for The East Bay La Raza Lawyers Association/ Scholarship Fund-Raiser Boalt 2002.
• Event Project Coordinator for The Duran Foundation.
From Social Events to Fund-Raisers her undivided attention to detail will give you peace of mind while coordinating your event. Her professionalism and creativity will go a long way making sure your event is a success from beginning to end.
From a day of event coordination to a consultation in planning services she is attentive to important details and knowledgeable of the newest vendors around the bay and newest planning trends she understands quality and perfection will work diligently to achieve it on every event.
Ms. Gutierrez has a kind amicable personality, shows zeal and enthusiasm at every Fund-Raiser event.
Mr. Duran, Esq. The Duran Foundation
Ms. Gutierrez made an indispensable contribution to the production of our Literary Journal. She works superbly with other people and cares deeply about doing excellent work.
Peter Freund, Ph.D. Milvia Art Magazine Presentation
Ms. Gutierrez is extremely dependable is always punctual. One of her best traits is her attentiveness to detail and the follow-through that she performs on each task.
David L. Lish, Residence Hall Manager (University of California Berkeley, Summer Conference Operations)