Mount Prospect, IL
Wedding Planning Made Easy!
My name is L. Bijou, I'm the founder and CEO of Biju Bride, a full-service event production and management company.
As the principal coordinator for Biju Bride, I specialize in wedding and event planning and decor. I've been in Chicago since the summer of 2011 following my own wedding and I'm a proud mother of 2. I love everything vintage, rustic and old, I'm certified at QC career school as an International Event & Wedding Professional as we as an International Event Decorating Professional.
I'm highly proficient in both spoken and written French and Portuguese, breaking therefore language barriers for my customers, because excellent customer service is at the core of our success.
Another thing I love doing is giving back to the community and I do that by volunteering as a wedding coordinator at Willow Creek Community Church in the Marriage Ministry.
• Consultation: We offer counsel and advice on the design and decor of the event. We also recommend vendors and site locations for the specific event.
• Event Planning and Preparation: This includes selection of vendors, RSVP management, budget planning, and payment reminders. Also included are multiple meetings to check in on important milestones during the planning process.
• Day of Event Coordination: This includes full coordination of all vendors, deliveries, decor set-up, and timeline management on the day of the event. We attend the event to oversee and troubleshoot when necessary while you enjoy your day with friends and family. Also included are multiple meetings to check in on important milestones during the planning process.
• Complete Service: This includes selection of vendors, RSVP management, budget planning, and payment reminders, plus multiple meetings to check in on important milestones during the planning process.
• Event Décor and Design: We'll design and execute the overall look of your event. This includes wedding, dinner gala, milestone party and more... We'll oversee and direct all aspects of a scenic décor project's planning, production and design - from conception, proposal creation and budgeting through project pre-production, installation and completion.
Payments: A non-refundable deposit is due upon signing the contract. The balance is due four weeks prior to the event.
My-special Events is a vendor that I will recommend to everyone who wants to organize an event. During my 50th birthday I hired MSE who handled the planning (within the budget). MSE organized the event to the last detail. The awareness, the profesionalism, the responsiveness are attributes that MSE has internalized to the core of their business. MSE gave me peace of mind during my birthday party. I relaxed myself knowing that everything was handled accordingly.
I've hired My-Special Event to plan my 10th anniversary and I might say, I was really impressed with the level of professionalism, the quality of service provided, the responsiveness and he quality of food served. It was a well planned event, within my budget. The Vendor made all the necessary contacts within my time frame and the end result was simply amazing.
I would definitely recommend this vendor.
I was a very relaxed bride knowing that this vendor had things under control and my expectations were not cut short!