Emu Plains, NSW
0410 965 369
Turning ideas into action
I enrolled into QC after I planned my wedding. I enjoyed it that much i decided this is what I want to do. I am looking forward to helping people with not only planning their special event, but also the event production allowing my clients to enjoy themselves.
You can read about my wedding by clicking on the below links
I got married in September 2013 and had a traditional ceremony but created a Mad Hatter themed reception. All decorations had to be made so I held craft days at my house on weekends and put my friends to work.
Although my ceremony was not themed I still added little touches for my reception
- The girls jewellery
- The boys cuff links
Decorations that were created:
- Stackable cups
- Single cups with the Cheshire Cat smile
- Glitter balls with butterflies – with blue and pink crystals
- Stackable hats
- Vases with hand rolled paper roses and butterflies – with blue and pink crystals
- My father in-law built our Mad Hatter Hat wishing hat
- Rose gardens on the cake table to have cake balls sticking out
- I had peacock feathers scattered on the tables
I have a supplier who creates templates for table and venue accessories/décor such as:
- Eat me tags (for bonbonnieres)
- Seating plan
- Place cards
I needed to find bonbonnieres to go with the theme and I thought lollipops went really well.
Lighting was also very important to set this venue off. I hired a lighting company to come in and set up coloured lights to match my theme.
Each of the tables was decorated in a different colour and Mad Hatter theme in order for guests to locate their allocated seat. They were set out as the Mad Matter tea party. Long tables that looked cluttered
- Mad Hatter table had green and black feathers in the middle
- White Rabbit Table had pink and white feathers in the middle
- Cheshire Cat Table has pink and blue feathers in the middle
I had a photo booth with Mad Hatter props for our guests to use. I also had a Mad Hatter hand made guess book from America to match everything
Please see my portfolio to see the set-up of my reception venue.