Event Planner, Wedding Planner
San Antonio, TX
Take the stress out of planning your event
Born in Austin, Texas, spending my early years being raised in Elgin, Texas, I graduated from Elgin High School, and went off to school at the University of Texas at San Antonio. There, I received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Interdisciplinary Studies with teacher certification. While receiving my degree I spent weekends helping friends prepare for their own weddings. That’s when I realized my love for weddings and just how special that day is for couples.
Complete Planning involves every aspect of your wedding, from setting the style and tone to contacting vendors, checking contracts and coordinating the day itself. Your consultant will work within a set and reasonable budget and deal with all vendors, officiants and wedding party members to ensure a smooth and beautiful day. Find out more about Complete Planning.
1) Determine and maintain the parameters of an overall budget. Set up on-line budget and provide complete planning binder to bride.
2) Setting and attending appointments (If necessary) with vendors, such as:
• a) Ceremony and Reception Site Selection
• b) Caterer
• c) Bridal Salon dress selections
• d) Florist, Decor or Production Company
• e) Entertainment (Band or DJ)
• f) Musicians for Ceremony
• g) Photographer
• h) Videographer
• I) Baker
• j) Officiants
• k) Calligrapher
• l) Transportation for the wedding day
3) Review all of their contracts for completeness or omissions
4) Provide constant communication with all of the vendors they select
5) Assistance with Invitations, Favors and Accessories
6) Assistance with Save the Date cards/letters
7) Rehearsal dinner recommendations
8) Assist with Accommodations
9) Answer unlimited emails from client
10) Up to 3 phone calls per month from client
11) 1 one hour meeting each month. Meeting to take place Mon-Friday during office hours.
12) Meet with bride approximately 2-4 weeks before the wedding to review vendors contracted, develop wedding day timeline, review wedding day tasks list and review rehearsal and ceremony flow and agenda.
13) Wedding Day Director Service
• Orchestrating and directing their Rehearsal and Ceremony, working side by side with the officiants and other vendors
• be an efficiency expert and organizer, advising what to do when plans seem overwhelming
• help couple understand costs and services and professional lingo
• work side by side with the other vendors to ensure the day flows smoothly
• be an advocate who works on the couple’s behalf to get the best services, quality, and prices
• oversee all the work done by all the vendors hired, whether my recommendation or not
• anticipate problems before they arise and solve them, most times without the bride and groom even knowing about them
• handle last minute details
• prepare schedules and itineraries for the vendors
• be an extra set of hands that can handle all the details
• be a mediator to run interference with vendors and family members
• diplomatically explain to a difficult relative or guest why toddlers have not been invited
• be an independent third party who is a detached problem solver and not embroiled in family situations or emotional decisions
Day of Assistance (Hourly)
Hourly Day of Assistance provides a wedding-day coordinating of all wedding day activities. Your consultant will oversee all wedding day activities and be the main point of contact for all vendors to
assure that the day runs as smoothly as possible. Find out more about Hourly Assistance.
Approximately one month before the wedding you and your coordinator will meet to obtain a list of all of the vendors your have contracted and to plan a wedding day itinerary. The list of vendors should include the contact phone number, contact name and the address of each of the vendors. The itinerary will be distributed to the vendors, and your coordinator will confirm all arrival times and delivery locations. Your coordinator will attend the rehearsal to assist the officiants and to help assure all attendants know what is expected of them. Your coordinator will oversee all wedding day activities and be the main point of contact for all vendors to assure that the day runs as smoothly as possible.