Ann Margarette Watt
Event Planner, Wedding Planner
Ann Watt Int'l Event & Wedding Planner Professional ''Memorable Events needn't be expensive, they're priceless!''
Our personal touch makes the difference. We believe that every detail counts. With our creativity and production skills, we aim to bring your dreams and fantasies to life. We listen to what your heart says...because we care!
Ann Margarette Villamor Watt’s passion for being of service to people has indeed paved her way towards fulfilling one of her passions in life- Event Management and Wedding Planning. Ann Watt, proud Filipina from the famous Pearl of the Orient - Philippines, is a registered nurse. She worked as a school nurse, then charge nurse in a tertiary hospital and currently in a health care environment in the UK. This multi-talented professional is working towards to be a qualified freelance photographer. Her passion and talent in design and the arts are her engine for great creative work. After gaining the knowledge and qualifications, she eventually decided to professionalize and turn her skills into a business enterprise. Ann and her husband, David, see this as a stepping stone to manage their own Bridal and Photography shop in the near future. The couple is currently managing their newly established cafe in a busy environment of Castle Market, Sheffield.
With her keen sense for creative ideas, she organized Ann Watt Event Management to assist and help out people in conceptualizing, planning, structuring, organizing and implementing events with meticulous perfection and satisfaction for people who would like help to create their perfect event. It started out as a ‘‘just for free service’’ to friends and relatives and has now become a professional venture. Her utmost concern is her clients’ comfort, client-centred approach, and a budget that suits her clients’ pockets. Her support team of experienced individuals is ensuring your events are a complete success, with no detail overlooked.
Caters for all types of events from private events to corporate events:
- Milestone Parties
- Holiday Parties
- Theme parties
- Religious Rites and Funerals
- Internal Corporate Events
- External Corporate Events
- Industry and Special Events
We can offer a wide range of services to help plan and organize your occasion. We can tailor your needs to meet your budget, saving you from stress and giving maximum value for your money.
• Complementary Consultation and Introduction
• Conceptualization of the event
• Discuss how much involvement you require us to have
• Assist in budget planning and managing
• Introduction of suppliers
• Assist in assessing, choosing and booking of desired suppliers. We will provide shortlists of suppliers who meet your requirements.
• We will make appointments on your behalf to aide your final decisions.
• Assist in making payments to contracted suppliers
• Discuss and agree how and when you would like to be contacted with your supplier shortlists.
• Constant coordination and supervision to cater your needs: before, during and after the event, which include venue site inspections, catering comparisons, floral arrangements, site designs and decorations, and audio visual needs, project management skills to keep preparations running smoothly.
I hired Mrs Watt to help me and my future wife plan our wedding. We had many many issues that had to be ironed out in our wedding planning but with the help and assistance which Mrs A Watt provided it felt like we had nothing to think about and nothing to worry about due to the organisational precision and execution of communication. The day was perfect and suited our budget. Thanks you so much Ann.
Mr. and Mrs. Meckenzie
We love how you handled and organized everything. Very, very, very good work! Aside from all the great, wonderful, marvelous and fantastic things we can say about you, family and guests have been absolutely amazed about how well you did the wedding..from bridal accessories, to church designing, to hotel designing, to wedding programs, it's perfect and absolutely amazing!!
Mr. and Mrs. Wood