Be a guest at your own event!
My name is Sheila Edwards I have been organising events most of my adult life these include:-
• 12 Charity Sales for the National ChildBirth Trust raising £25,000
• Family celebration parties, Retirement, Birthday parties 60s, 50s, 40s.
• Personal themed parties 80s, James Bond, Beach Party, Barn Dances.
• End of life celebration event for a family member.
Friends tell me that I have a talent for creating great events and memorable parties. It was receiving this very positive feedback that has encouraged me to help others create the event they visualise for themselves and be a guest at their own event or celebration.
The majority of my events have been social and for friends and family this has been my hands on experience in organising, catering, decorations entertainment, and appropriate venues. I have handmade decorations (PACMAN bunting for my 80s party) to enhance the theme of a party when there was not a product in the marketplace to create the venue look I was after.
I have organised 12 nearly new sales for the Charity the National Childbirth Trust over 3 years.
• Booking appropriate venue.
• Applying for and purchasing appropriate insurance cover.
• Organising over 100 volunteers, ensuring all duties were covered from setup to break down of each sale.
• My organization skills leading these sales raised £25,000 for the charity.